TUW: Out of the Maelstrom

MacConnell

Creator of The Untamed Wilds
OOC: This uses the TUW gaming system. Information on the system can be found in the Community page: The Untamed Wilds.
The online character records are found in the following thread: The Ansylin Campaign Character Records.

"Out of the Maelstrom" is the first act of the Asylin Campaign. Having completed the Caravan Campaign, the participating characters should be about the Adept level of accomplishment.

maelstrom.jpg
GM: The Maelstrom, like the Burning Sun, is a god to the peoples of Asylim. This god is not worshiped nor revered. He is feared, and sacrifices are made to appease his constant ire so that storms do not arise and destroy the city, which is the southern most of the continent, even more so the vessels sailing upon his sea.

The Maelstrom resides in the sea just passed the farthest point of the tip of land where the two seas meet in a constant turbulent gyre that threatens to drink all into its gaping mouth. Criminals from Asylim have been taken to its outer edge, as close as any sailing ship dare approach, and jettisoned into the swirling froth, the Maelstrom choosing their fate, as the saying goes.

It is toward this place of condemnation that the would-be heroes of Southroad Fair are now bound, having their unconscious bodies placed within grated crates and stored in the hold of the prison ship.

TUWmapS.jpg

GM: The party has approximately 116 days until Asylim sends an army to march upon Southroad Fair.
 
Last edited:

MacConnell

Creator of The Untamed Wilds
Day 305: Sheldon Wakes

Sheldon1.jpg
GM: Sheldon wakes to find himself pinned within the confines of a tight box. The box must be grated for his eyes shortly adjust to the dim light. With the faint illumination and the rhythmic rocking, he realizes that he is in the hold of a ship. He tries pressing upward on the lid of his confinement but finds that it is too heavy, mostly due to his prone position and the inability to create leverage. The lid does no appear to be fixed or locked in any way. With the rocking of the ship, Sheldon rolls his body right each time the ship rises and then back left, hard, each time it falls, causing his box to tip and slam. With all the other noises of a creaking wooden sailing vessels, he is unconcerned about the noise.

With a particularly large rise and fall, he rocks the crate completely on it side, pushing the lid off to free himself. The lump on his head, from the blow that felled him, is no longer swollen nor sore. He wonders how long he and his friends have been in the hold. He scans the gloom seeing that he seems to be the first that has awakened.

He starts momentarily preparing for a fight when he sees a man sitting in a darker shadow at the edge of the hold. The man is Norikadian, being of a tall frame with pale skin and hair. The man is much too thin, obviously from malnutrition. The man looks up and simply nods. Sheldon can see the silver collar bound about the other man's neck.

The man speaks quietly in the Centrin tongue. Being on a prison ship sailed from Asylim, it is likely that the man speaks Ansylin as well, but since Sheldon is obviously of Centrin decent, it seems a logical choice. "I do not think you were expected to wake before they tossed all of you to the Maelstrom. Those crates are made from a very dense wood found in the jungles to the west of Asylim. It does not float."

Sheldon runs his left hand through his long, wavy, reddish-blond hair, pulling it back from his face. He is a young man, in his twenties, unlike the Norikadian who appears to be near fifty, but the malnutrition has probably added the appearance of a few years. "Are you free to move about?"

The man nods.

"Good. I can see your weakened state, but if you help me, I think we can lift these lids from the other crates."

The man assists and the lids are lifted. None of the others appears to yet be awake.

"How long have we sailed?"

"Two days. We should reach the Maelstrom in one more."

"Is there any food down here?"

The man shakes his head.

"I guess we wait."
[sblock=Purchasing Power]
OOC:
Store Credit in Southroad Fair: 1123 clams
60 Plates: (platinum coin, 3000 clams)
10 Gold Ingots (200 clams)
50 Dublins: (gold coin, 1000 clams)
50 Rupees: (silver coin, 500 clams)
76 Ocrin: (tin coin, 76 clams)
20% Southroad Fair Olive Trade Proceeds
[/sblock]
[sblock=Current Party Holdings]
OOC:
2 Windrunner Stallions
8 Windrunner Mares
2 decorative saddles (San-Bolo)
4 standard saddles (Tor, Sheldon, Indigo, Merin, Vadin)
4 Windrunner Colts (with pack rigs)
2 Harnin Mining Mauls
2 Harnin Mining Spikes
2 Harnin Pick Axes
drawing of Assassins' Guild symbol
parchment containing known message
[/sblock]
 
Last edited:

Kwargrow

Explorer
Sannit1.jpg

Del Sannit, simply called Sannit by anyone who speaks to him, wakes to find himself positioned in the confines of the crate. After his eyes adjust to the low light, he sits up and looks around. He sees that Sheldon is already on his feet and that an unknown Norikadian man is in the room with them. He sees that his heartmate, Bolo, has just awakened as well.

Sannit is the the only Asylin of the crew, even though their original occupation was with the silk caravan operated from Asylim. He is of average height and build for the Asylin tribe of people. Bolo is petite and slender, as is typical of the Da'Roneh tribe from which she is descended. She still has the habit of allow her hair to fall over her face to obscure the significant scar that crosses it. The cause of such is a secret she carries tightly.
Bolo1.jpg

After San-Bolo awake and are apprised of the situation, Sannit says, "Well we learned who our enemies are. It would be in our best interest for them to believe we died out here." After learning the Norikadian's name Sannit asks him, "Are you with us or have you resigned yourself to the fate the Magisters assigned to you?"

As usual Bolo lets Sannit do the talking and takes time to study their prison, where the exit is, and if there are any other prisoners besides the Seekers and the Norikadian.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Tellerian Hawke

Defender of Oerth
Merin1.jpg

Merin opens his eyes groggily, and looks around, taking in the details of his unexpected environment. He is tall and slender, his gray skin, a distinguishing feature of the Amiradthan people, makes him look almost like a corpse in the absence of sunlight. His long black hair hangs loose, falling well passed his shoulders.

~So, we are in the hold of a ship,~
he notes mentally, noticing the Norikadian who is wearing a silver collar. Seeing that Sheldon, Sannit, and Bolo are awake, he smiles, glad for the presence of familiar faces.

Merin claps Sannit warmly on the shoulder, "My friends, I am glad to see that you are still alive. From the looks of things, the Magisters are carrying out their threat? I assume we're on a one-way voyage to wherever this 'Maelstrom' thing is?"

Merin listens intently, as Sannit and Sheldon fill him in on what they know.
Tor1.jpg

While they are talking, Tor comes to consciousness as well. THe big Norkadian Dahmre is quite a sight when standing at full height, being head and shoulders taller than most. His extra bulkiness being derived from the fact that, though his father was a typical Norikadian Aedaman, his mother was an Orngaddrin Mhytre. The hybrid produced from the two races is a rare occurrence. Despite his obvious presence in a room, Tor has a kindly heart and a quiet disposition. The process of greetings and information sharing is repeated.

Tor adds, "Let us see to Indigo and Vadin. They appear to still be out. How is everyone? Does anyone require assistance for injuries?"

Merin and Tor will assist anyone who still needs help with their recovery, through collaborative manipulation of Way.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

MacConnell

Creator of The Untamed Wilds
San-Bolo Assess the Situation

After San-Bolo awake and are apprised of the situation...
GM: San-Bolo rise and meet each other's eyes first. It takes a few seconds for recognition of visual queues in the gloom. The ship tosses on the sea. Spray can be heard as well as the occasional thump of an air gap between the hull and a wave. No voices are heard from above, but movement is evident. The two realize that they are, indeed, in the hold of a ship as was promised.

Kwargrow said:
Sannit says (in Ansylin which is his instinctive language), "Well we learned who our enemies are. It would be in our best interest for them to believe we died out here." After learning the Norikadian's name Sannit asks him, "Are you with us or have you resigned yourself to the fate the Magisters assigned to you?"
The man shakes his head, slightly, and answers in broken Ansylin. "We need keep voices down. Name can be powerful thing. I not say at this time. You are on prison ship."

The man leans his head to the left side and moves his long, blond hair so that the silver collar can be seen fastened around his neck. "I have little choice remain to me. I commanded to report is you wake. I not do this. To the Maelstrom with them all."
Kwargrow said:
As usual Bolo lets Sannit do the talking and takes time to study their prison, where the exit is, and if there are any other prisoners besides the Seekers and the Norikadian.
GM: Bolo sees that Sheldon is free and is sitting on the now open crate that holds Indigo. There is nothing in this hold other than the people she can see and the crates that held the Seekers. The only ingress and egress from the hold is the grate in place at center of the seaward deck above her head. There are no stairs or a ladder. It is not obvious how they were placed here or how the placers would have exited.
 

MacConnell

Creator of The Untamed Wilds
Merin and Tor Wake to the Situation

Merin opens his eyes groggily, and looks around... Merin claps Sannit warmly on the shoulder (and speaks in the common Ansylin), "My friends, I am glad to see that you are still alive. From the looks of things, the Magisters are carrying out their threat? I assume we're on a one-way voyage to wherever this 'Maelstrom' thing is?"
Sheldon gestures for Merin to speak more quietly as the Norikadian stranger says, "One more day."
Tellerian Hawke said:
... While they are talking, Tor comes to consciousness as well. The process of greetings and information sharing is repeated. Tor adds, "Let us see to Indigo and Vadin. They appear to still be out. How is everyone? Does anyone require assistance for injuries?"
GM: The question is instinctive among friends, but only Indigo was physically injured and in the interim of two days previous travel, her wounds have healed. She blinks her eyes and sits up.

"Torvald?"

GM: The quiet questioning mention of his name sends an intense chill down Tor's spine. He stands from his kneeling position over Indigo's crate and looks over at the frail, beaten excuse for a Norikadian. Recognition and utter surprise imbed an expression upon his face. Tor's response is not a question. "Father."
 

redraider629

Explorer
Vadin1.jpg

Vadin slowly awakens. He looks as if he may be related to Sheldon due to the similarity of appearance, both being of Centrin origin, but Vadin is a bit taller and his hair much redder. Vadin was not an original member of the Southroad Seekers. He was, actually, part of a exploration unit out of Boga City that had found itself on the losing end of a conflict with some Evipau. He elected to join in with the Seekers after some chance travel with them.

He sits up and looks around saying, "well that could have gone better." He rubs his eyes trying to gain clarity in his sight. Vadin adds, "I am happy to see you all again." He looks around again and says "It seems we are on a boat, I imagine they are not taking us to a tropical beach. What have I missed?"
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Kwargrow

Explorer
San-Bolo share a look at the exchange between Tor and his father, but they remain silent so as not to disturb this emotional reunion. They keep their minds on the task at hand, escaping this hold. The most obvious answer to reach the grate above their heads is to stack the crates. They intend to enlist the help of the other Seekers to arrange the crates as quietly as they can. Bolo will manipulate Way to try and determine if there are any people outside the hold.
 

Tellerian Hawke

Defender of Oerth
Tor cannot believe his eyes! “Father.” he whispers, excitedly. ”They told me that you were dead, no doubt to goad me and the other Seekers into rash action, in order to trap us. Is your collar cursed? Can it be removed without harm? I must get you away from this place! Is mother alive? Is she here? Tell me about the size and strength of the crew; it might be necessary to kill them all!”

Everyone can see, from the look on Tor’s face, that he means business. Tor’s mind is no longer on escape; it is on violence, and revenge.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

redraider629

Explorer
Vadin hears Tor's comments and thinks to himself, ~Well, I certainly missed something.~ He sees the look on Tor's face and understands what Tor wants. He nods at Tor, as to indicate that he will be with him in whatever happens.
 

MacConnell

Creator of The Untamed Wilds
Vadin Awakens

Vadin slowly awakens.... He sits up ... rubs his eyes trying to gain clarity in his sight... looks around again and says "It seems we are on a boat, I imagine they are not taking us to a tropical beach. What have I missed?"
GM: Vadin sees that the others are up and about, having apparently awakened before him. There is a stranger, a frail, aged Norikadian, with them that is currently conversing with Tor. It makes sense to Vadin since Tor is part Norikadian.

The ship appears to be of a good and sturdy construction, which is interesting considering that Asylim is in a desert and the wood would have to be imported. The hold looks quite secure and the grate that covers the opening, above, would be out of reach, even for Tor.

Sheldon responds, "We have apparently been at sail for two days. We are, indeed, bound for the Maelstrom. We have another day before we reach our destination."
 

MacConnell

Creator of The Untamed Wilds
Day 305: In the Hold

San-Bolo share a look at the exchange between Tor and his father, but they remain silent so as not to disturb this emotional reunion. They keep their minds on the task at hand, escaping this hold. The most obvious answer to reach the grate above their heads is to stack the crates. They intend to enlist the help of the other Seekers to arrange the crates as quietly as they can. Bolo will manipulate Way to try and determine if there are any people outside the hold.
GM: Bolo decides it would be best to divine the presence of other people before beginning the mundane task of moving the heavy crates. Her range is currently extended to 35 paces in all directions, which is larger than the ship. She is able to almost instantly determine that their are 19 people aboard the ship, other than those within the hold that she can see. Not everyone is above. Some must be in other below deck compartments.

With the only exit being the grate above, it is a fairly simple matter to move and stack the crates to be able to reach it. The movement of the ship is used to mask the sound of the movement.

OOC: The previous divination tasks is simply a descriptive use of Konokoro. With her rank of 1 in Divination, Bolo is able to combine her Adhesion and Cohesion abilities to perform the task.

[sblock=Purchasing Power]
OOC:
Store Credit in Southroad Fair: 1123 clams
60 Plates: (platinum coin, 3000 clams)
10 Gold Ingots (200 clams)
50 Dublins: (gold coin, 1000 clams)
50 Rupees: (silver coin, 500 clams)
76 Ocrin: (tin coin, 76 clams)
20% Southroad Fair Olive Trade Proceeds
[/sblock]
[sblock=Current Party Holdings]
OOC:
2 Windrunner Stallions
8 Windrunner Mares
2 decorative saddles (San-Bolo)
4 standard saddles (Tor, Sheldon, Indigo, Merin, Vadin)
4 Windrunner Colts (with pack rigs)
2 Harnin Mining Mauls
2 Harnin Mining Spikes
2 Harnin Pick Axes
drawing of Assassins' Guild symbol
parchment containing known message
[/sblock]
 
Last edited:

MacConnell

Creator of The Untamed Wilds
Tor and His Father

Tor cannot believe his eyes! “Father.” he whispers, excitedly. ”They told me that you were dead, no doubt to goad me and the other Seekers into rash action, in order to trap us. Is your collar cursed?...
Eric.jpg

Bulywif Ericsson rubs his right eye while holding his left in a gesture of halt. "Slow down, son! One question at a time. That first one will take some time."

He takes a deep breath and coughs, not from any specific illness but malnutrition. "Seekers? Oh, I guess that is what you all are calling yourselves. You all have changed much. I did not recognize the rest of you, but I think my eyesight is failing, too."

"It was a matter of chance that I am still alive, though I have had many days to wish otherwise stuck on this ship. Had had been drinking that watered swill they make from the Centrin Ale and needed to unload some of it. The tavern was indeed a bit rowdy that night. While I was relieving myself in the alley an explosion shook the tavern from inside. I was knocked from my feet."

"The same chance that spared my life also imprisoned it. Ansylin regulars were on the scene pretty quickly. There I was laying in the alley, exposed. I was arrested and taken to face the Magister who owned the tavern. That sniveling goat slipper who owned our caravan was there whispering with him along with some other Amiradthan. Next thing I know I was accused of the destruction of the tavern and remanded to a life of labor upon this ship. Sometimes I think I should just pull off this collar."

Is your collar cursed? Can it be removed without harm??
"I was told that if I were to remove this collar, it would kill me. I have seen another on this ship do that very thing. I have no reason to doubt it."

"I must get you away from this place! Is mother alive? Is she here?
"Your mother is gone, along with everyone else who was with us in that tavern."

"Tell me about the size and strength of the crew; it might be necessary to kill them all!”
"Hmm. The captain, his first mate, the quartermaster, and the master-at-arms are all soldiers, so is the chief cook, for that matter. There are five other soldiers on board at all times, as well. There are ten other crew, counting me. Only three of us are collared. The five officers have stayed the same since I have been aboard. The other soldiers are periodically changed out."

He makes a squeaking noise to get the others' attention. "That grate is very heavy. They use ropes and pulleys to lift it. That Ansylin must be Sannit. You my son, and Sannit, there, could probably climb up there and throw it off, but the soldiers are all armed. Be prepared for that. They also have your weapons. The captain said it should be part of his pay for his crew. They would probably like to have had your armor too, if they could have removed it without having to cut it loose. It is impossible to remove such armor, intact, from an unconscious person."
 
Last edited:

Tellerian Hawke

Defender of Oerth
Merin nods at Bolo, "19 of them? So be it. I doubt more than half of that number actually know how to fight. Most of them are probably simple sailors, who will follow the orders of anyone who asserts himself into the position of command."

Bulywif said:
"The five officers have stayed... other soldiers are periodically changed out."
Tor nods, "I'd be willing to bet that the officers are all above-deck, running the ship, along with the actual sailors. And I'd bet Clams-To-Pine-Vine that the enlisted soldiers are below-deck somewhere, either on guard duty, or assigned to other tasks. We should find those soldiers first, overpower them, and arm ourselves. I suspect that the officers will put up the greatest resistance. We should not face them unarmed. The only way out seems to be up through the hatch, so let's start there. We need to get above-board, then back below-deck, without being spotted. Worst case, we fight unarmed if we are discovered, and disarm people / arm ourselves as we go."

OOC: My contribution to the TUW vernacular: "Clams-To-Pine-Vine" = Dollars-To-Donuts. :D


Merin asks Bolo, "Can you sense which ones are which? Is there any way to tell the difference between soldier and sailor, using your sensitivity?"
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Kwargrow

Explorer
Sannit says, "If Bulywif thinks we can lift the grate with our combined strength, then we surely should be able to after we augment ourselves. I think we should make a push for the captain and take over the ship by taking him down. If we do it with enough style we should be able to recruit any other soldiers to our cause. They might be ready to change from Asylim to Southroad Fair, like the guards with the silk collectors, and we might need extra help in the war with Asylim. We should probably do first things first and get your father's collar off him. Didn't we decipher that secret already?" Sannit will use what ability he has to aid in removing Eric's collar.

At the appropriate time Bolo will increase Sannit's strength before they lift the grate.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Tellerian Hawke

Defender of Oerth
Tor smiles at Sannit, "The direct approach. Sounds risky. I like it!"

Merin scoffs, but is obviously in agreement, "Okay... Ready."
 
Last edited by a moderator:

MacConnell

Creator of The Untamed Wilds
Merin and Tor

Merin nods at Bolo, "19 of them? So be it. I doubt more than half of that number actually know how to fight. Most of them are probably simple sailors, who will follow the orders of anyone who asserts himself into the position of command."
Bulywif gestures at Merin and speaks in Centrin even though Merin spoke in Ansylin. "Slow down there, nephew. Five officers. Five soldiers. Ten prisoners, including me, but not counting all of you."

Tellerian Hawke said:
Tor nods, "I'd be willing to bet that the officers are all above-deck, running the ship, along with the actual sailors. And I'd bet Clams-To-Pine-Vine that the enlisted soldiers are below-deck somewhere, either on guard duty, or assigned to other tasks...
Bulywif interrupts his son. "The cook will be below deck, along with the mess hands. The captain and quartermaster will be at the helm. The master-at-arms and first mate will walk the deck with the other soldiers, making sure all the prisoners are at their assigned tasks. I am the oldest prisoner, which is probably why I was put in here to watch you all."

Tor said:
... "I suspect that the officers will put up the greatest resistance. We should not face them unarmed. The only way out seems to be up through the hatch, so let us start there. We need to get above, then back below-deck, without being spotted. Worst case, we fight unarmed if we are discovered, and disarm people, arming ourselves as we go."
Tellerian Hawke said:
OOC: My contribution to the TUW vernacular: "Clams-To-Pine-Vine" = Dollars-To-Donuts. :D
GM:
OOC: Gamers are pretty bright. I am sure we all got it, immediately. :p

Tellerian Hawke said:
Merin asks Bolo, "Can you sense which ones are which? Is there any way to tell the difference between soldier and sailor, using your sensitivity?"
Even though Merin asked Bolo, Sheldon offers an answer. He speaks in Ansylin, as is more comfortable with the other Seekers. "We can. I can. Sort of. I was already doing that. We may have had the same idea. Just based on the health of the people present, I would guess that one prisoner is aloft. Three are below deck with one officer, that would be the cook, as Tor's father mentioned. The other prisoners seem to be fairly stationary at various places on the deck. The other soldiers are pacing."
 
Last edited:

MacConnell

Creator of The Untamed Wilds
Preparing to Exit the Hatch

Sannit says, "If Bulywif thinks we can lift the grate with our combined strength, then we surely should be able to after we augment ourselves. I think we should make a push for the captain and take over the ship by taking him down. If we do it with enough style we should be able to recruit any other soldiers to our cause. They might be ready to change from Asylim to Southroad Fair, like the guards with the silk collectors, and we might need extra help in the war with Asylim."
Sheldon adds an unexpected option. "I see no reason that we cannot pull out all the stops way out here on the ocean. I have been analyzing everyone on this ship since I have awakened. I think I can remove the captain from play before you even try to lift the grate. I will have to guess if it is the captain, but it stands to reason that the most stationary person at that location will be the quartermaster, who should be at the helm."

Sannit said:
"We should probably do first things first and get your father's collar off him. Didn't we decipher that secret already?" Sannit will use what ability he has to aid in removing Bulywif's collar.
"Hold up!" Sheldon moves to place a hand on Sannit's arm. "I am a little stronger in that particular talent than you are, but that sheep slipper, Saucy was beyond me. If we try to remove the collars, now, there is still a risk that it will kill the wearer and harm us. Unfortunately, it would be more wise at this point to leave it, until one of us can be sure there is no risk. Once freed of the obligation of this prison ship, the collar is of moot consequence, other than its chafing location."

Kwargrow said:
At the appropriate time Bolo will increase Sannit's strength before they lift the grate.
GM: Tor's father would have no ability or perspective to gauge the elevated strength of Sannit or Tor, even without the augmentation of Way lines. Climbing the pyramid of crates, Sannit tests the grate and realizes that, augmented as he is, he will be able to throw the grate aside all by himself.

Indigo crouches down on the tier below Sannit, wanting to leap into the open as quickly as possible once the grate is removed. She, of course, wishes that she had her swords, but is more than confident in her ability to take weapons from whoever she first encounters.
 

Kwargrow

Explorer
Using her sensing ability, Bolo will make sure there is no one close to the grate and the signal Sannit to move it. to have a surprise element.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

MacConnell

Creator of The Untamed Wilds
Day 305: On the Move

Using her sensing ability, Bolo will make sure there is no one close to the grate and the signal Sannit to move it, to have a surprise element.
Sheldon asks Bolo to give him a count of three then watches for her signal as well. As soon as she gives it, he compels his unseen target to fall asleep.
[sblock=Compel]Range: Essence + Cohesion ++
Damage: 30
Effectiveness:
  • Essence + Cohesion ++
  • Mind + Knowledge ++ Persona ++
  • Collegiate + Theologic + Ideology + d100
This active task employs the cumulative Cohesion, Knowledge, and Persona of the Theologian, as well as the specific skills, to cause the loss of Will in the intended target. If a target's Will is reduced below 1, further loss is deducted from Mind. If the target's Mind is reduced below 1, it may be commanded to perform any possible non-combat task, though commands may be severely limited in the case of a language barrier or if the target is an animal. There is considerable possibility with the application of the results of this task as pertaining to role play, such as willing the target to fall asleep, etc.
Resist Charm:
  • Clarity(Collegiate Task) +
  • Enlightenment (post-Collegiate) + d100
[/sblock]
GM: Bolo gives the signal. Sannit who is crouched under the grate stands quickly throwing the grate aside and then proceeds to exit the hold. Indigo, at the wait, leaps from the hold ahead of Sannit and immediately rolls to her feet to head for the nearest soldier she sees.

At the exact instant that Sannit removes the grate, a distinct thud is heard, like that which would be made from a person falling to the deck. The felled body also has the benefit of causing a distraction and draws focus away from the hold.

[sblock=Purchasing Power]
OOC:
Store Credit in Southroad Fair: 1123 clams
60 Plates: (platinum coin, 3000 clams)
10 Gold Ingots (200 clams)
50 Dublins: (gold coin, 1000 clams)
50 Rupees: (silver coin, 500 clams)
76 Ocrin: (tin coin, 76 clams)
20% Southroad Fair Olive Trade Proceeds
[/sblock]
[sblock=Current Party Holdings]
OOC:
2 Windrunner Stallions
8 Windrunner Mares
2 decorative saddles (San-Bolo)
4 standard saddles (Tor, Sheldon, Indigo, Merin, Vadin)
4 Windrunner Colts (with pack rigs)
2 Harnin Mining Mauls
2 Harnin Mining Spikes
2 Harnin Pick Axes
drawing of Assassins' Guild symbol
parchment containing known message
[/sblock]
 
Last edited:

Advertisement

Top