[TV] Doctor Who

Mark Hope

Adventurer
As for the speculation about the pseudo-TARDIS in "The Lodger", I thought that the hologram of the old man version of the neighbour that appeared looked an awful lot like the First Doctor. I wondered if that had something to do with the origins of the pseudo-TARDIS. In searching for a pilot, perhaps it uses the image of its most suited pilot in his first incarnation. Tomorrow will tell, I guess...

Herschel

Adventurer
As for the speculation about the pseudo-TARDIS in "The Lodger", I thought that the hologram of the old man version of the neighbour that appeared looked an awful lot like the First Doctor. I wondered if that had something to do with the origins of the pseudo-TARDIS. In searching for a pilot, perhaps it uses the image of its most suited pilot in his first incarnation. Tomorrow will tell, I guess...

Except Susan was quite a little older than the young girl image if it was taking images from that period. Yes, she may have been younger when she boarded teh Tardis, but that's getting rather arcane, I think.

Mark Hope

Adventurer
Except Susan was quite a little older than the young girl image if it was taking images from that period. Yes, she may have been younger when she boarded teh Tardis, but that's getting rather arcane, I think.

The young girl was taken in from the street while passing by, I thought, and not an image from anywhere else. The old man seemed to be the "original" neighbour. Anyway, just an idle thought. Just struck me as interesting that he had hair and clothes like Hartnell's, was of a similar age, and yet his face was always in shadow.

Raven Crowking

First Post
I suspect that the TARDIS has been there for no more than three weeks, and that Mark was the first victim. The TARDIS percepton filter gave Craig a story about why Mark was gone. The timeline is based upon the number of victims the TARDIS said it tried as pilots, and the rate of victims seen during the three days of the Doctor's lodging.

RC

-

Herschel

Adventurer
In "The Eleventh Hour", while the Doctor over-shooting is nothing new, there may be something to it. When he and Amy are outside and she slams his tie in the car door, he gives her the face-carved apple to prove it's him. When the realization really hits, there was a blue light that kind of came across the screen, but it was also when the force field sealed in the planet. Before that they mentioned all the cartoons Amy had drawn of 'The Raggety Doctor' and he had to sit and ponder on that.

My brain started to go somewhere but hit the wall. Only about 15 hours to go.

Remove ads