• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

UaVS-Yrtchull's Return...

Fanog

First Post
Rith'Arnis makes short eye contact with the drow next to him. He gives a short nod before he opens the door.

The Girthzerai warrior stands in a ready but relaxed stance, yellow eyes peering in the hallway beyond, scanning for threats.

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
Opening the door, a short passage goes east, then turns south, ending after a short span at two Double-Doors, these decorated with the faces of Fiends and fallen Celestials...

shaff

First Post
OOC: I know me doing this is getting old but here goes...

Ytchull throws his dagger at this door too...

OOC: because he obviously picked it up last time when there were no traps on the door.

Fanog

First Post
Rith'Arnis drops into a battle crouch as soon as he sees the drow throw a dagger. When he realizes that the drow just threw at at the door, he straightens and give the drow a blank stare.

Sure, let them know we're coming...

The Githzerai takes a look behind him to see if the others are still following and then walks cautiously to the double doors. He studies the doors for a moment while listening for any sounds that might come from beyond.

shaff

First Post
Yrtchull seeing that there are no traps set off by his dagger, goes to pick it up. Then he moves next to Rith'Arnis and says, "we gotta make sure every door is safe, even if they would have heard me I would rather them be ready for us than be blown up or killed by a trap. Is there anything beyond these doors?"

Last edited:

Byrons_Ghost

First Post
Teretha sighs.

"The depository is supposed to be beyond these doors. So expect some tricks.

"And, while we're on the subject, has it occurred to you that most people put traps on things like the lock, or the knob, instead of the door's panelling? I only bring it up because, as a great and powerful noble, you may not have had experience with this sort of thing."

shaff

First Post
"yes, but without my things i have no way of checking the door knob without touching it, wihch will trigger the trap. But there have been occrances where there has been traps on the whole door itself, like in my palace. Thank you for pointing it out though."

Last edited:

Fanog

First Post
Rith'Arnis gives an inward smile at Teretha's words. Nice... His yellow eyes turn to the drow. "Well, if we can't found out any other way, we will just have to take the gamble. Shall I?"

Rith'Arnis takes position in front of the door, waiting just a moment for the drow to conscent of object.

OoC: Italics are thoughts only, for me. Sorry if that wasn't exactly clear.

Remove ads