• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

UaVS-Yrtchull's Return...

Fanog

First Post
Rith'Arnis is ready as the Troglodyte comes running at him and deftly ducks under the swinging halbard. He steps towards his attacker and gets up within the guard of its unwieldy weapon.

Sensing that the Troglodyte is unbalanced from its rushed advance, Rith'Arnis takes the advantage and plunges both of his daggers deep in the creatures stomach.

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
Rith'Arnis stabs the trog, hitting it twice with his daggers.
<6HP total> Rith sustains the trogs foul stench, and the thing stays on it's feet from his attacks.

Teretha is up...

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
Teretha moves back, barely getting off her Freezing Hands spell , which catches the trog, freezing himdead in his tracks. He falls over, quite Dead.

Yrtchull hits his target twice (16HP>, though he still stands.

Urftuk smashes his trog with his mace, ans stabs him with his short sword,crumpling him over, a mass of smashed and torn flesh.

The Trog fighi\ting yrtchull howls and swings again, though he misses the Drow by a mile.

The trog fighting Rith'Arnis hits with it's halberd <5HP>.

Rith'Arnis is up...

Fanog

First Post
Rith'Arnis ducks and weaves, biting his teeth against the pain from the slash across his chest. He takes a breath through his mouth, the terrible stench of the reptile hangs thick in his nose.

"Take what you give...", the Githzerai speaks as he rakes both of his daggers across the Troglodyte's chest, counting on his stength to inflict deep cuts that would takes the beast out.

Last edited:

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
Rith'Arnis' daggers take the Trog in the guts and in the armpit. The Trog sighs briefly then slumps to the ground, Dead.
A Halberd falls to the floor from it's lifeless fingers.

Teretha is up...

Last edited:

Calim

First Post
"All I have with me are my spells and this crossbow but we can get you a weapon at the first trog crossing" Nurin points to his crossbow as he speaks and smiles as he finishes.

Byrons_Ghost

First Post
(OOC I assume that only the barbarian is still standing, correct?)

Seeing that things are nearly finished, Teretha glances back down the hallway to ensure that no one is coming up behind them. She then closes the southeast door and makes her way around the melee to Rith'arnis' position to help guard the door.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads