D&D 5E Undead Apocalypse!

tglassy

Adventurer
"No. Supplies first. You wanna take your chances out with the horde, be my guest. We hold all the cards here. You accomplish your mission and find a food source, and we can talk about supply lines. Until then, this is the price." She sits back and waits one more moment to see if you will agree. She seems on the verge of leaving.

Sent from my iPad using EN World

Shayuri

First Post
Bunny's eyes flick up to the outlaw. The flame from her drink dances in her pupils.

"You're not getting it. We're your only hope. We're not paying a price. If we fail, you get exactly one choice...do you want to eat each other ALIVE? Or after you turn into ghouls? There is exactly ONE thing standing between you dying by each other's hands as you fight to the death to figure out who gets to eat who. Us. How you deal with that is up to you, but get in our way and you'd better PRAY you lose because the only thing WORSE than losing TO us would be KILLING us."

She grins. "Unless you want to go outside? Be the big hero? You could, you know. Any of you could."

tglassy

Adventurer
Julian's eyes narrowed with every word. She finished her drink, and stood.

"You are no more than a publicity stunt. Our conversation is over. Don't contact us again. You'll regret it if you do."

She turned and walked away.

Sent from my iPad using EN World

Shayuri

First Post
Bunny watched her leave, then quickly downed the flaming beverage...erupting into a cough and fanning her mouth for a few seconds afterwards, then belching a little puff of smoke.

"I thought that went pretty well."

Fulgrim had a feeling this was a wastre of time from the moment they entered the building. These people prayed on the weak and desperate and everyone was one or the other right now. Giving them what they asked would just cause more strife in the city. Fulgrim smiled when the others balked at the request. They all seemed to agree that giving these people what they want would not be good for the cause. He speaks to the woman's back.

"I have a warning for you as well. If any misfortune should befall this manger I will hold you responsible."

Fulgrim does not wait for a reply to his not so veiled threat. He stands and exits the tavern.

gargoyleking

Adventurer
Galahad watches after the woman for a moment and sighed in regret. "Perhaps boldest is best? I could maybe clear a small hole in the undead for us to exit through. It would be dangerous at best though. And we would need to move quickly."

OOC: Assuming Turn Undead works as I understand it to, that is.

Squirrels are evil!

Last edited:

Shayuri

First Post
"I think we should just stake these guys out, track them to the tunnel and use it anyway," Bunny commented. "If they try to stop us, I have the perfect tool for the job."

River Song

Explorer
"Well, we know there is a way," Doogie smiles as he casts a tracking spell on the departing Julian.

"I'll follow Julian and see if we can find out some more information."

[sblock=action]

Bonus Action: Hunter's Mark - advantage on tracking.

Tracking roll:
[roll0]
[roll1]

Stealth to not be observed
[roll2]

He will track Julian until made or finds where the "hideout is" reasoning that their secret exit will be near there.

[/sblock]

Remove ads