D&D 5E Undead Apocalypse!

Fulgrim nods at the suggestion. If they couldn't use the tunnels to get past the horde they would need to go through them.

OOC: How do the hordes act? If we open one gate do they move towards that gate? Do they move towards loud noises? Can they be herded like zombies in movies/TV?

tglassy

Adventurer
OOC: i suppose you can try whatever and see what happens.

If y'all want to track Julian, let me know. I'll post follow ups later today.

Sent from my iPhone using EN World

tglassy

Adventurer
Doggie follows Julian through the crowded city. His mark guides him true, and he catches a glimpse of Julian walking into a brewery. He waits outside, but while other patrons come and go, Julian never comes out.

Sent from my iPad using EN World

tglassy

Adventurer
The imp makes its way inside the brewery, a rather large, two story building in the middle of the city. At first glance, it is a typical brewery. The lobby isn't especially clean, but very little is in this city.

Upon further inspection, the Imp finds that upstairs is a large number of individuals who seem to be more inclined to drink beer and rob you than sell beer. Judging by their leather armor and assorted scars, they aren't employees of the brewery.

There is, however, no sign of Julian. But there are a number of rooms that are locked that the Imp can't get to.

Sent from my iPad using EN World

Fradak

Explorer
If Tycho isn't already with Doogie, he search for him.

"Ok, Doogie, you have spotted one of their compound. But the passage leading outside the city can be anywhere from here to the city graveyard. There is a bunch of thugs inside, no trace of Julian. He can be somewhere in the house but I think he must hides in a safe house deeper in the complex. I have no clue how to find him. What do we do from here?"

Tycho sent Ichtaca in the basement to search for a sewer access or some traces of Julian.

Last edited:

Shayuri

First Post
"Set the barn on fire," Bunny suggests, rocking happily back and forth. "Some rats run out through the door, some squeeze under the boards...but some will run to the burrows. Then you know where the burrows are."

Fradak

Explorer
"Why not, I can go with that but they may leave through the sewers and never get outside. Or they can run to an other safe house far from the passage we seek. Moreover, fire can be a problem for the city if it spreads. Anyway, if we go with this solution, gas works well with rats too and I have a spell for that. "

Last edited:

Remove ads