Under strange stars

hafrogman

Adventurer
Menghil is up with the dawn, pacing in the early light, his bare feet slapping quietly against the floor. He checks all his gear in preparation for the day and then goes outside for a moment, watching the street while waiting for the others to be ready.

Zerth

First Post
Amira is woken up early in the morning by Razeem, who doesn't need to sleep at all. She carefully takes her time fixing her hair, despite the peasants disguise. Then she opens a window, so she can get a connection with the air spirit Jazarr and replenishes her daily divine spells.

Someone

Adventurer
(Just to move things along, feel free to assume that nobody is storming the house looking for you and you can move freely through the city. Even if implies a bit of OOC knowledge, I prefer a more quick pace and not being stuck with posts about having breakfast. If any of you change your spell selection, post also them)

Zerth

First Post
Amira walks over to Jagra. "You should have the necessary spells ready for scouting. Are you going, or shall we send Razeem invisible? We should get this scouting thing over with as soon as possible so we can move ahead with our plan of freeing Minah."

Last edited:

Ashy

First Post
OOC: Sorry, gang - things have been nuts! Spells for today:

0: Detect Magic, Ghost Sound, Acid Splash, Dancing Lights
1: Feather Fall, Unseen Servant, Charm Person, Sleep
2: Invisibility (x3), Spider Climb
3: Fly (x3)

Jagra (still in his halfling disguise) looks up from his spellbook, which he closes with a snap. "I be ready. I can make three of us invisibile and able to fly; I have a few other tricks up my sleeve as well." The gnome-in-halfling's-clothing then makes ready to leave, double checking that all of his gear is secured (so that he makes as little noise as possible) and that his thieves' tools are ready and handy. He then looks to the Captain. "So who's goin', Cap'n?"

hafrogman

Adventurer
Menghil steps forward and looks at the captain and halflin-g-nome. He gives a mockery of a salute and stands at a very loose attention.

"Permission to volunteer, cap'n!"

Someone

Adventurer
(Just to clarify, it´s Minah, and old man, who´s in jail. Nobody knows where Abu, who´s Minah´s son, is. Minah was also a merchant and sailor of great skill and fame. Zosimo, and in fact any servant, can describe both of them, if you want.)

Zerth

First Post
The mephit flies around Al-Khazad. "I wants to go snooping the big fortress, too! Find old man, yes! No need for flying spell, just make me invisible and Razeem goes."

Amira smiles. "You should really take Razeem with you. He's good at finding things and can actually be very quiet, if he needs to be."

(OOC: If Razeem goes, Amira will cast Mage Armor on him. Anybody else? Menghil?)

Remove ads