Under strange stars

Someone

Adventurer
Unless Jagra wants to do otherwise, the two of you come back to Abu´s without being disturbed, if you don´t count a particularly annoying beggar.

hafrogman

Adventurer
Menghil steps into the cool of the room and looks around at the others.

"Well, the walls are tall and fairly smooth and well guarded. I could probably make it up, as long as I wasn't being watched, but I don't know about the rest of you. In fact, I have no idea what any of you are capable of, so we'll need a plan."

Zerth

First Post
"I am a potent sorcress with many spells including healing, but not much in order to avoid being seen. I can make someone ride the winds and fly, but only once per day and for a short time," Amira says. "What did you find out? Would it be possible for for someone to sneak inside and open a door or some other passage inside for the rest? Or is it maybe wisest, that only some of us with the proper skills go inside?"

"Razeem, can fly and is fairly good at sneaksman's trade. Let's not forget that," the princess adds.

The mephit flies a few rounds around the others speaking with a high voice. "Razeem can help, yes he can. Risky, very risky to sneak into big fortress, but possible it is, yes it is!"

rangerjohn

Explorer
Al-Khazad

"Well I am reasonbably adept at stealth and climbing,as well as having raiment of the gens that allows me to fly once a day. These are in addition to what you would expect a captain, sailor and explorer to have.

Ashy

First Post
"I am likely the most stealthy of the group", Jagra notes, "but I think that it is going to take more than a single person to achieve our goals. I can grant most, if not all of us, the ability to fly, but that will have to wait until the morrow. However, getting in is only part of the problem. We still do not know specifically where the prize is being kept, do we? It would not do to sneak in and then wander about for half a day..." The gnome-in-halfling's clothing looks to each of the assembled group.

"Whatever we do, we're going to have to get it done quickly, or we won't be leaving at all..."

Zerth

First Post
"I agree. We don't know enough to go wandering aimlessly inside. Perhaps we should wait until tomorrow and scout some more, but this time aided by your invisibility spells," Amira says to Jagra.

Someone

Adventurer
Zosimo –who indeed seems to have some position of autorithy between Abu´s servants- hears you and arranges the preparation of food and rooms for the party. Hiding in them, there´s little to do but hope that the vizier doesn´t know where you are. Time passes slowly, the sun sets, streets are drained of activity, and strange starts start shining.

The light before dawn awakens you, filtered through wooden lattice windows.

Remove ads