• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Under strange stars

Someone

Adventurer
Pesetokos is called to the elder´s group and they move into the town, where a discussion erupts -though they´re too far away to understand what they´re saying. You´re left in an uncomfortable position, surrounded by those large guards looking at you disapprovingly. The discussion doesn´t last long, though; Pesetokos comes back soon, with what Al-Khazad recognizes (thanks to his experiece with big people) as a concerned look. "TA CHUNGA LA KOSA. MIRA KILLO, Y ZI O KEDAI AN KA, KE YO TENGO KE DARLE AL PALIKE?". Jagra translates: "He´s saying he has to discuss some important matters. While that, he´s inviting us to remain at that house"

Ashy

First Post
Jagra looks to the house to see what kind of place it is. He asks, to no one in particular, "Should'nt we get word to those at the ship about what is happening here? Can't one of us do a sending?"

Zerth

First Post
Amira

"I know the spell you speak of, but it is beyond my ability to cast," she tells Jagra.

Amira senses the growing discomfort in Al-Khazad. "I don't like this, either. I still advice, that we go inside as requested. There's no reason to worry, ...yet."

Last edited:

hafrogman

Adventurer
Menghil adjusts his belt and strokes at his beard.

"Right, enough debating. Unless we want to start a fight here, we'll be going in, right? Besides, it'll probably be a more defensible position if bad things do come our way."

He starts walking towards the building indicated.

Someone

Adventurer
"ETTO E UN PALO, PERO KE COHONE. YA VUERVO". (Sorry for this, I´ll come back soon) says Pesetokos as you enter the house. He leaves to the temple with most of the other cyclopses; it´s easy to say this is not a esay moment for him.

The "house" has little in the name of comfort, though you´re offered some food (a very large plate with meat, maybe sheep, a huge piece of bread, and wine). You can see two cyclopses standing before the door closes, and the only light that enters the building comes through a little window about 9 feet high.

Zerth

First Post
Amira

Amira strolls around the room impatiently. "What's taking them so long? This is no way to treat a princess!"

Last edited:

hafrogman

Adventurer
Menghil murmers to himself at Jagra's comment.

"Larger than all the cells I've been in, and less bars. . ."

He looks up at the window and considers the walls and contents of the room.

[ooc - what exactly is in here? Nothing? Giant sized furniture? Boxes, is it indeed a warehouse?]

Last edited:

Remove ads