Under strange stars

Someone

Adventurer
(You indeed saw ships, or at least their masts, in the mountains)

Jagra shrugs. "I think I understand them well enough" says, "but this one seem to be waiting our answer, you know. Shoud I say them our ship is in the shore, or in the mountains?"

rangerjohn

Explorer
Al-Khazad, Captain

"I think we should just be honest at this point I think we should just be honest, and tell our ship was damaged an sunk."

hafrogman

Adventurer
Menghil squats on the ground near the others, catching his breath. He looks up between the gnome, the cyclopses and the others.

"Yeah, tell 'em we're from the coast. I get the impression they don't like the mountain much anyways, so the truth is probably best."

Someone

Adventurer
The cyclops smiles and nods. "TA GÜENO." says, and continues: "LO KE UN VIAHE RARO E LO DER BISHO. AKI LO BISHO NO MOLAN, AKI GUIPAMO UNO Y LO RAHAMO. VOHOTRO DE KE VAI?"

That´s quickly translated to: "That´s good" and "I find strange you have a apeman friend. We are at war with them; and the law is to kill them on sight. What´s your history with it?"

[Also, Read the comment in the OOC thread about languages.]

rangerjohn

Explorer
Al-Khazad, Captain

Someone said:
The cyclops smiles and nods. "TA GÜENO." says, and continues: "LO KE UN VIAHE RARO E LO DER BISHO. AKI LO BISHO NO MOLAN, AKI GUIPAMO UNO Y LO RAHAMO. VOHOTRO DE KE VAI?"

That´s quickly translated to: "That´s good" and "I find strange you have a apeman friend. We are at war with them; and the law is to kill them on sight. What´s your history with it?"

[Also, Read the comment in the OOC thread about languages.]

"Tell him the truth, with this added. There appears to be an empathic bond between her an myself."

Someone

Adventurer
Jagra tells them as Al-Khazad wants. They look each other, and the speaker responds: "TIO, ESO E UN VIAHE RARO. CON LO MALAGE KE SON LO BISHO. BUA, ZI HAZE COMO DIO MANDA, PO FALE." says. Jagra translates: "That´s strange, they are wild and bloodthirsty. But if this one behaves, that´s good for me."

"PO FALE, SI TAI PERDIO, A LO MEHON TENEI KE VENI AN CA MAGÜELA, ZI NO TENEI MAERO PA BIAHA YA VEREMO KOMO LO ARREGLAMO" continues. That means: "Now that we´re at it, if you´re lost and the only survivors and as I understand your ship is destroyed, it could be better if you visit our city; we´ll see what we could do about your situation."

Ashy

First Post
Jagra looks to Al-Khazad and shrugs. "We've no reason not to trust them, in my mind, and any help is better 'an none, and big help is better 'an most!"

Zerth

First Post
"Yes, tell them we are not the only survivors. Our ship isn't completely destroyed, but in need of repairs," Amira adds.

Remove ads