D&D 5E Unearthed Arcana: 16 New Feats

"Today’s Unearthed Arcana presents a selection of new feats for Dungeons & Dragons. Each feat offers a way to become better at something or to gain a whole new ability." https://dnd.wizards.com/articles/unearthed-arcana/feats The feats include Artificer Initiate, Chef, Crusher, Eldritch Adept, Fey Touched, Fighting Initiate, Gunner, Metamagic Adept, Poisoner, Piercer, Practiced Expert...

"Today’s Unearthed Arcana presents a selection of new feats for Dungeons & Dragons. Each feat offers a way to become better at something or to gain a whole new ability."

Ec0zu9OU8AA8eVM.jpg

The feats include Artificer Initiate, Chef, Crusher, Eldritch Adept, Fey Touched, Fighting Initiate, Gunner, Metamagic Adept, Poisoner, Piercer, Practiced Expert, Shadow Touched, Shield Training, Slasher, Tandem Tactician, and Tracker.

Parmandur

Book-Friend
Between this UA, and the UA from the other day when they had additional class feature options, I sure hope they find their way into a book soon. Like, really soon.

That playtest from November was the best rated UA ever, per Crawford. Expect it to be central for the Q4 book that will involve a new approach to Races: given these Feats use the same verbiage as those rules, that's where these may end up if they pass muster.

Vael

Legend
I'm pretty happy with these feats. Nothing seems to out there, aside from being nitpicky over a Sorcerer with the Metamagic Adept Feat (I just think it's annoying bookkeeping to say these two sorcery points are only for metamagic) and I'm legitimately thinking of building a character with the Chef and Poisoner feats ...

Jacqual

Explorer
I know, I was replying purely to Umbrans question, not trying to imply anything about you or your argument.

Sorry I didn’t clarify.
I'm glad you guys have made amends to each other, not enough of that on the internet nowadays. I really like the Chef feat making scooby snacks for my homies would rock, considering my avatar here looks like shaggy got old zoinks

Undrave

Legend
I'm pretty happy with these feats. Nothing seems to out there, aside from being nitpicky over a Sorcerer with the Metamagic Adept Feat (I just think it's annoying bookkeeping to say these two sorcery points are only for metamagic) and I'm legitimately thinking of building a character with the Chef and Poisoner feats ...

I'm not eating your food if you put both feat on the same character :p

Levistus's_Leviathan

5e Freelancer
It would be amazing to be a Whispers Bard that tries to pretend to be a happy, bubbly and nice character, but actually is a secret agent/assassin mastermind. (Changeling could work well with this, or the Eldritch Adept with Mask of Many Faces). Take the Chef feat and Poisoner feat, and then pretend to be nice to people, and actually just be an assassin. It would be a great character for an intrigue based campaign (especially in Eberron or Forgotten Realms).

Remove ads

Remove ads