• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Up from the Dust: IC

Kelleris

Explorer
"Suit yourself, Grundy."

I'm just hoping enough people will follow me that I'll be able to do something down there. We need to act decisively in case there might be someone familiar with the area that we can get in touch with.

OOC - Geez, I can't catch a break, can I? Get criticized for being too cautious, get criticized for not being cautious enough. Oh, the madness! I guess Grundy's not taking the bonuses I'm bribing you with, eh? :p

Hmm. A comment on my thinking for those with high Sense Motive -

Adauth is very tactically- and preparedness-oriented, but he's feeling adrift at the moment. This doesn't happen very often, actually, so he's willing to do something impulsive to get a handle on the situation. Such is life as a chaotic-aligned tactician... :)

Last edited:

LeifVignirsson

First Post
Grundakar

Fine with me too... Anyone else that wishes to stay may do so, otherwise you can go with him.

OOC: Sorry man, but already having a +9 to my init and a high dex anyway :lol:
Just being suspicious, like I am paid to do... nothing personal ;)

Scotley

Hero
Larris Human Fighter

Larris, having commited to a leader follows Audauth as fast as he can in armor, his weapons ready.

OOC: Is it any warmer inside the building?

Tor L'Tha

First Post
Wato Q'Tar

Vendetta said:
"I think I saw this building in "Barbarella" last week." Wayne says, looking at the building before the group.

Wato looks at the strange man and whispers to him "in this company friend you got to learn to be quiet when someone is searching a place he do not know" "many dangers may lie in the darkness of such a place" "barbarella is sure something nice" "but here yo never know"... "just an advice if you got a weapon it's the right time to wheel it" he Looks at Adauth walking over to him.
"Adauth I'm going to guard the back of our scout" "I can move silently if I need to" "should I wait here or do you want me to take another position" Wato is used to make this kind of consultation if someone than himself is in charge.
He then walks over to Nebrios and wheels his one two maces. All can see he do it with confidence"If you get in trouble" "fly my way and I will be a good distraction"

Move silently: 21 (13ranks + 2ability) /+6

Vendetta

First Post
"A weapon?" Wayne grins, pulling out his two six shooters and spinning them around on his fingers like the showman that he is.

mps42

First Post
" 'By Pelors' PANTS? Heh. I' thought I'd herd them all, but that's new to me. Well met then.
"I, too, hear what you hear but cannot determine the direction nor distance. If you can, then by all means lead on. But to go rushing into an unknown situation in an unkown building and with companions you have just met is foolish and dangerous. Caution, as unnerved as you may be, is the watchword I would advise."

OOC: If my clothes have finally dried out enough, I will follow the example of others and attempt to get my armor, sword and shield from the umbilical nut. However, I do NOT want them to just appear on me. At this point, the familiarity of 'suiting up for battle' would be very mentally and emotionally soothing.

Kelleris

Explorer
Pants. Yes, that's what I was about to say. *ahem*

"Oh, I'm not planning to just rush in. I just want to see what's going on before whoever it is gets eaten. I'm sure I'll have reason to put your expertise to good use, Wato. And then I'll make the call..."

Ashy - I'm just heading over there until I can see more (I assume my Listen was good enough to track the source?), so I'll wait til then to post more.

kyloss

First Post
"Well if we are splitting up then I'll hang back from the scouting group," As she raps her nuckels on her nice metal armour.

Vargo

First Post
"Yep, there's no way I'll be quiet enough either. However, if one of you would let me cast chain of eyes on you, I can keep an eye on you and let the rest of the group know what's going on - if you need backup or whatnot. Also, if you touch somebody, I can transfer my vision to that person, so if you get an opportunity to touch somebody who's running away, they could serve as our scout."

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads