• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Up from the Dust: OOC [FULL]

Ashy

First Post
Gang,

I'm very sorry to say it, but it looks like I am not going to be able to continue this game. Work and reall life simply have me way too strung out. I am really, really sorry and I hope there are no hard feelings. It was truly enjoyable while it lasted.

Brannon

Vargo

First Post
Oh, the irony. :p

Thanks, Ashy! Seriously! I know it's hard to do a PbP - I had to kill a 2+ year PBEM I've been running for the same reason recently. :(

Scotley

Hero
Oh well, Larris made it back from the grave once, maybe he'll rise again. Thanks Ashy, it was fun while it lasted. I understand all too well. I needed to cut back on my games as well. The death of this one may have helped keep mine alive.

LeifVignirsson

First Post
D'oh! Oh well, it was fun while it lasted. Ashy, it was a pleasure to be in a game with you and you made me think of my Real time DM more often than not, so I know that it would have gone REAL well. As far as the rest of the players, we didn't get to do much of anything but it was a pleasure as well. May we run into each other in another session or three!

Tor L'Tha

First Post
LeifVignirsson said:
D'oh! Oh well, it was fun while it lasted. Ashy, it was a pleasure to be in a game with you and you made me think of my Real time DM more often than not, so I know that it would have gone REAL well. As far as the rest of the players, we didn't get to do much of anything but it was a pleasure as well. May we run into each other in another session or three!

Leif im being wondering how the real time gaming is. never tried it before.
maybe you could help me out giving me some url's to check it out. maybe i see you there :)

Wato thinks is a spesial person since he has been back from death once, and sure will get a second shot sometime.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads