• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Up from the Dust: OOC [FULL]

Ashy

First Post
Ashy said:
Kor, Kelleris, and Hatter - I think for now, I'll have to say no, only because this game was expressely intended for those who already have characters they've spent time creating that have been "waiting in the wings". It just would not seem fair to bring in new chars... I will put you down as alternates, however.

Well, well - disregard this post. If I am going to let kyloss in, I might as well let you all in as well.

ALL OF YOU: Get your characters up ASAP!

Here's the RG link:
http://www.enworld.org/forums/showthread.php?p=1828168

Vargo - you're in as well!

Scotley - I believe so, yes.

Yangnome - Demetrie it is. Would you be interested in also playing Raven?

Last edited:

Vendetta

First Post
You know, I don't have any dusty characters in the fantasy genre here (that I can find). All of the ones I can find are d20 modern or something :D

So... give my spot to someone who can enjoy finally getting to play their character, if I had a spot still :D

kyloss

First Post
Here is how the character currently stands if any updating needs to be done I'll be happy to. It is based on the psycic warrior from the 3rd ed psionics hand book. It was a birthright campaign where a grey elf army was invading the land they used a strang emagic system-channeling (psionics). They hired mercenaries as fodder but they didnt teach them any magic, infact if someone who wasnt one of them used it they would be killed- my character happened on it accidentaly and so they were trying to kill her.

Airole’ Somnambulus
Height: 5’7"
Weight: 120-125 lbs
Age 17
Female Rjurik Warrior Channeller level 8

Str 12 +1
Dex 16 +3
Con 10 +0
Int 12 +1
Wis 14 +2
Cha 16 +3

Base attack +6/+1
Melee +7/+2
Range +9/+4

Saves (base/total)
Fort + 6/6
Will + 2/4
Reflex 2/5

blood abilities
SR 12+hd
bloodmark-silver skin and hair

Speed 50’
Initiative: +3
Hp: 57
Feats

Grey Elf training (general)
Dragon Touched (prereq is grey elf training and was required to be channeller)

Weapon focus (long sword)
Speed of thought (x2)
Psionic charge
Up the wall
Mental leap
Weapon specialization (long sword)
Skills concentration 11(11), jump 12(11), tumble 14(11), knowledge old Morvalia 8(5), Perform (cc) 8.5(5.5),

Languages: Annuerien, Rjuvin, and Old Morvalian

Masterwork Long sword damage 1d8+2 attack +9/+4 critical 19-20 x2

Elemental attack 1d8 cold based damage range 40ft crit. x2

O level uses 11
PP 21
Spells
0 level: Flare, Detect Magic, Mending, Read Magic,
1 level: Feather Fall, Chill Touch1d4 cold plus may do strength damage, Change Self
2 level: Alter Self, Claws of the Bear-1d12 attack, Assassin's Senses –improve critical
3 level: endurance
Grey Elf training (general): You have received training from a Grey Elf, probably as a mercenary in their armies.

System: You are treated as an equal by Grey Elves, and may purchase Grey Elf skills and feats, as well as monk levels, and are considered Grey Elf for any prestige classes that require it. Also, if you are proficient with all simple or all martial weapons this now includes Grey Elf weapons. You get +2 to all Knowledge: Morvalia rolls.

Dragon Touched: You have been granted power by an ancient Morvalian dragon.

System: This grants you one level 0 channeller power usable once per day. This feat may be taken multiple times, each time it grants one more power and one more use, so a character who took the feat twice has two powers and may use each ones, or one of them twice each day.

Elemental attack- cold, This attack is considered a ranged weapon whose increment is 5ft x your level. It does 1D4 damage, crit x2. You must have at least 1 PP in reserve to use this attack .Any feat that can apply to a ranged weapon may apply to this attack (weapon focus, point blank shot, etc.). As you gain levels, you can improve this attack. Channellers gain an augmentation every other level, Channeller Warriors every 4 levels (so you get 2). Both spent on increase die so does 1d8

Morvalian Mages Plate: +8 AC, +3 max dex, -3 check penalty, 10% spell fail, 25lbs, no speed reduction (unless causes encumbrance) Magic +1

Last edited:

Ashy

First Post
Tor L'Tha - you're in. ;)
Vendetta - I've got no prob with D20 modern. ;)
Hatter - sounds good
BS - roger
kyloss - please post in the RG thread
Isida - we'll deal with tweaks later
mps42 - everyone who has posted in this thread at this point has been approved.

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads