[UPDATED - With Cubicle 7] Games Workshop Concluding Deal For Licensing Rights To Warhammer Fantasy

Modiphius has way too much on their plate already and isn't fulfilling their kickstarters.
I really hope it's Cubicle 7.

C7 is one my most-respected publisher/designers out there for RPGS. They never skimp in quality in any facet of a game. Top marks.

I agree, I love Modiphius but with Star Trek and Conan currently and John Carter down the line... I don't want them bogged down more. C7 is awesome too (even though I am not a Warhammer fan at all) they could do it.

JeffB

Legend
Modiphius has way too much on their plate already and isn't fulfilling their kickstarters.
I really hope it's Cubicle 7.

C7 is one my most-respected publisher/designers out there for RPGS. They never skimp in quality in any facet of a game. Top marks.

Amen.

crazy_cat

Adventurer
I agree, I love Modiphius but with Star Trek and Conan currently and John Carter down the line... I don't want them bogged down more. C7 is awesome too (even though I am not a Warhammer fan at all) they could do it.
Agreed re Modiphius - have loved some of the stuff they have produced to date, but they are months behind on current projects like the Conan KS (as an example) already! Wave two of Conan releases should be out by now on their timelines but the wave 1 core book isn't actually finished yet.

Zhern

Explorer
While I would bet it is Modiphius, I think C7 would do a great job with the WFRPG license. Yggdrasil & Keltia are both very well done. I haven't read through any of the Lord of the Rings stuff but it wouldn't surprise me that it is high quality. I did find it interesting that Asmodee was mentioned as a possibility, and it does make sense that they would be in the running, but I'm curious how FFG would then factor in - would they end up working on 4th edition because of their merger with Asmodee? Or would GW require it be kept completely separate? It will be interesting to see what the result is.

TeichDragon

First Post
Cubicle 7.

Check your DriveThru Accounts

Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay 2nd Edition Core Rulebook
Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay Core Rulebook.pdf

6Download

7Dropbox
Cubicle 7 Entertainment Ltd.

Remove ads

Latest threads

Remove ads