[UPDATED - With Cubicle 7] Games Workshop Concluding Deal For Licensing Rights To Warhammer Fantasy

Daniel D. Fox

Explorer
Cubicle7 has acquired the rights for distribution of Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay. Looking in DriveThruRPG:

Screen-Shot-2017-01-26-at-4.43.01-PM.png

Zhern

Explorer
I'd super happy if Fria Ligan picked it up.

Cheers,
Cam

Good call. I hadn't even thought of Fria Ligan. They've done a fantastic job with Mutant Year Zero and I'm excited for Coriolis and Tales from the Loop. I think they would do a bang up job with WFRPG.

Atlatl Jones

Explorer
Has Cubicle 7 created any of their own game systems? I'm mainly familiar with them through their BRP games (Laundry Files and World War Cthulhu) and their
translations of French games (Qin, Yggdrasil).

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Has Cubicle 7 created any of their own game systems? I'm mainly familiar with them through their BRP games (Laundry Files and World War Cthulhu) and their
translations of French games (Qin, Yggdrasil).

They license properties like LotR and Doctor Who, but they created their own systems for them. The One Ring and the Doctor Who game both have excellent systems which exactly match the flavour, IMO. I'm especially fond of the Doctor Who initiative system and the TOR travel system.

trystero

Explorer
Has Cubicle 7 created any of their own game systems? I'm mainly familiar with them through their BRP games (Laundry Files and World War Cthulhu) and their translations of French games (Qin, Yggdrasil).
Well, The One Ring is an original design, and so is Lone Wolf Adventure Game, though I don't think the designers were C7 employees; do those count? I believe their Doctor Who RPG is an original, too, but don't own it and so know less about who designed it.

Remove ads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases