• Welcome to this new upgrade of the site. We are now on a totally different software platform. Many things will be different, and bugs are expected. Certain areas (like downloads and reviews) will take longer to import. As always, please use the Meta Forum for site queries or bug reports. Note that we (the mods and admins) are also learning the new software.
  • The RSS feed for the news page has changed. Use this link. The old one displays the forums, not the news.

Upgraded to https! Please report bugs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dannyalcatraz

Staff member
I have noticed that sometimes the Quick Reply window doesn’t give you editing options, and sometimes it does.

I have also noted that after it does, it won’t hide them again until you’ve been away a while.

Dannyalcatraz

Staff member
Just tried posting a gif; no joy. Here’s the one I tried.

I’ve had “file too large” problems with gifs before using the image attachment button, and found that the old IMG in brackets still worked fine. Not this time; note even the command brackets are visible.

Could it be related?

SolitonMan

Explorer
I have no option to close the sidebar on the right side of the forums. The feed is squashed into the left two-thirds of the screen.

The {Morrus[Magical Incantation Generator]} no longer functions. When you try to use it, it just shows a black box and an arrow ever reloading itself. At least, it looks like it's reloading. I've tried it in many different browsers including IE, ATOM, Yandex, Chrome, Firefox and Opera. I also get this:
PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'hascustom' in ..../dnd_view_block.php on line 300

PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'hascustom' in ..../dnd_view_block.php on line 300

On the main page and several other pages I've tried to browse to. Sorry if I posted this wrong, I am new member as of today. I've used the magical incantation generator before without being a member, but I thought maybe you guys had changed how that worked and that I'd need to join up now, but it still is not working. Good luck with the upgrade and bug fixes, and thanks for all your hard work!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisement