Vigwyn's The Transmuter's Last Touch [IC]


log in or register to remove this ad

Rhun

First Post
Zazz helps Norbit look for a release, all the while keeping his eyes open and his rapier in hand. He wasn't about to let those nasty kobolds catch him unprepared again.
 

Ivellious

First Post
The elven celric turns and looks at the wizard with a grim expersion on his face. "You don't have anything that would make us stick to the floor ready would you? If not then the only way down will be.......quiet....amusing." Aust says as he looks down the inclined stairs grimacing slightly
 

Rathan

First Post
Laz shook his head softly and sighed..... "No my friend, nothing short of pushing you down and riding you safely to the bottom" the crafty mage said with a grin and a wink.... "This is.... not going to be fun at all. I suggest you go first, there NO way I want your heavilly armored butt falling on my back if you slip."
 

Ivellious

First Post
Aust nods as he steps towards the edge, and turns to Laz. "Be right behind me, and I do mean right behind me. If something bad happens, then atleast I'll take the brunt of the damage. I don't think you'd be able to handle with your weak vitality." The elf says as he he turns facing the slope. When the wizard gets behind him, Aust will proceed slowly down the slope, hoping not to slide
 

Vigwyn the Unruly

First Post
Zazz and Norbrit look carefully for a reset, but do not find one.

Armed with this information, Aust and Lazarius begin their descent down the slippery chute. They make it about halfway down without incident, but then Lazarius slips in the blood left behind by Norbrit and Zazz. As he goes down hard, his body slides into Aust's feet, upending him to slide down the incline as well. The hooks tear at both viciously, and they add shreds of their own flesh to those of Norbrit and Zazz. And while Aust comes out of it having taken a relatively minor amount of damage, Lazarius has lost a lot of blood and finds himself barely able to move without passing out.

The party quickly realizes it has other problems, though when an arrow goes whizzing past Norbrit's head, moving east to west. The arrow clacks! harmlessly into the wall. But the next arrow meets its mark--slamming into Zazz's back with a sickening thunk!

Turning to the danger, you see the upper bodies of two kobolds poking out over the top of the makeshift barricade (DM voice: Aust and Lazarius, go back and read spoiler block in last post for a description). Each kobold holds in its scaly hands a small, crude bow. Of more disturbing note, however, are the eyes. Each kobold has red-glowing eyes that flicker in the darkness, as though a living flame burned behind empty sockets. And as the kobolds pant, you make out the red-orange intensity of fire dancing within their mouths.

[sblock=OOC]Kobolds beat you on opposed Listen check 2 + 4 to 5 + 2.

Norbrit and Zazz: the stair trap is automatic reset (timed interval).

Aust Balance check 18 + 2 - 6 - 2 = 12. Succeeds (DC 10).
Lazarius Balance check 1 - 1 = 0. Fails (DC 10).
Aust Balance check 1 ( :eek: ) + 2 - 6 - 2 = -5. Fails (DC 10).
Trap attacks Lazarius 2 + 10 = 12. Hits, Dmg 6 + 1 = 7 hp. Lazarius reduced to 0 hp. Lazarius is Disabled.
Trap attacks Aust 9 + 10 = 19. Hits, Dmg 1 + 1 = 2 hp. Aust reduced to 15 hp.

Kobolds' Hide check 12 + 6 = 18 beats Zazz's Spot check 11 + 4 = 15.

Surprise round:
K1 attacks Norbrit 6 + 3 = 9. Misses.
K2 attacks Zazz 19 + 3 = 22. Hits, Dmg (1d3) 2 hp. Zazz reduced to 5 hp.

Initiative rolls:
Zazz 20 + 4 = 24.
Lazarius 10 + 6 = 16.
Aust 10 + 1 = 11.
Kobolds 3 + 1 = 4.
Norbrit 2 + 1 = 3.

Need actions from Zazz, Lazarius, and Aust to start off round.[/sblock]
 

Attachments

  • barricade 1.jpg
    barricade 1.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 77

industrygothica

Adventurer
"What tha..." Norbrit wonders as he sees the arrow land in his friend. He looks up and sees its source peering over the wall. "Why ya creepy little..." his voice trails as he secures his grip on his axe and charges the wall.

[sblock]I know I'm out of turn, but there's my post for when you're ready for it. I'm hoping that with the running start that Norbrit will be able to climb the rubble. If he can stay on top and still attack, he will just to get the bonus, otherwise he'll jump down swinging without a second thought.

If he can't climb it, then he'll start tearing away at the debris until he can get past.

Since he can't use his cliber's kit at the moment, his climb modifier is +0 :( [/sblock]
 

Rhun

First Post
"That's no ordinary kobold," says Zazz, recovering from the arrow to his back. The elf quickly sheathes his rapier and pulls a dagger, tossing it toward the closest of the two beasties.


[sblock=Combat Info]
AC: 17, HP: 5/14
Attack K1
Dagger +5, 1d4+1 (crit 19-20)


[/sblock]
 

Ivellious

First Post
"Let me attend Laz, and I'll get to you Zazz." Aust says as he goes to the wizard's side and starts praying softly. He then touches Laz and a faint blue light emmits from the cleric's hands

[sblock=combat info]
Ac 17 Hp 15/17
Cure Light wounds 1d8+2
Cast Cure Light wounds on Laz[/sblock]
 

Rathan

First Post
Laz lays there..... spitting the blood from his mouth as he writhes and groans in agony.... his body ravaged by the hooks in a harsh manner as he feels the touch of the priests hand and his healing magics and revels in it's soothing calmness to his tormenting pain....

[sblock=ooc] whelp... seeing as I'm going near the top and can't do crap till I'm healed I think Laz will sit in pain and agony until Aust heals him...[/sblock]
 

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases

Top