• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Vitual Warriorz: In The Beginning...

Shayuri

First Post
(did we see what the user looked like IRL? Could we recognize him if we saw him again?)

Lily just shakes her head at the scene, not sure what to make of it.

"What was that, some kind of spell?"

kinem

Adventurer
Wu had reached for his bow, but puts it back down.

"I think he's a hacker" the elf says. "Showing off I guess. A barbarian wouldn't normally be able to cast spells."

I wonder if I could learn some hacking tricks like that.

renau1g

First Post
"Dangit, this is why I stopped playing onilne games, these hackers ruin everything, if they don't do something about this it'll suck soon" Kef says, while shaking his head. "Can we call an admin or something? There's got to be something they could do."

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Hmph. A geek who can't enjoy the game without cheating. Roy's face sours up. "We'll see. Now let's consentrate on grinding shall we?"

Shayuri

First Post
Lily laughs in spite of herself.

"That sounds kind of gross."

She gets up from the table.

"But yeah, enough sitting around. Lets find some trouble to get into."

hafrogman

Adventurer
Caine stands up and stretches, scratching idly at himself. He nods at the others and heads for the inn door. Opening it up and peering out into the street.

"Let's see what's out there."

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
As you open the tavern door you notice a glitch in the system; the rain rainy weather is replaced with a bright shiny day for a brief second before returning to normal.

The streets are semi-bare and most people are indoors. There are a few stragglers stil going to and fro.

renau1g

First Post
"This is interesting. I wonder if someone's testing a new spell? I'd like to be able to harness that kind of power, to tame the elements? Pretty quiet out here, almost too quiet." Kef says as he gazes out into the street.

Shayuri

First Post
"Bug," Lily says.

She scowls at the rain.

"It's cool they're putting weather in, but it's kind of annoying having to quest in it."

Despite the complaint though, she goes out into the weather...a bit curious to see if it felt real, even down to the taste of the drops. She turns her face up and opens her mouth to catch the rain on her tongue.

Remove ads