• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Wait, when were there surveys?

Did I not get one because my Wizards account is linked to a defunct email address (even though I tried to update it to my current email)?

Or because I got tired of download errors and just torrented the playtest packet?

Or are they staggering sending them out? I hadn't heard anyone talk about receiving surveys until this morning on the EN World front page.

Kavon

Explorer
The link to the survey was emailed, yes. So that would be why you didn't get it.

Not that I had much more luck with it.. The server stopped responding while I was in the middle of filling out the survey. When it started working again, it said I had already filled out the survey when I tried to redo it.

shamsael

First Post
The link to the survey was emailed, yes. So that would be why you didn't get it.

Not that I had much more luck with it.. The server stopped responding while I was in the middle of filling out the survey. When it started working again, it said I had already filled out the survey when I tried to redo it.

I had closed the survey early on because I wanted to consult with my group before proceeding, but when I came back with the "answers" it said I had completed the survey.

We are running playtest #3 tonight. One adventure per character level to see how the classes perform at each level. I'm kinda bummed about no new info until the end of summer. :(

Viking Bastard

Adventurer
I answered the survey, but now I regret it. We had only done one playtest session at that time. Now, a few sessions later, I think some of my answers might have been different.

CAFRedblade

Explorer
Did I not get one because my Wizards account is linked to a defunct email address (even though I tried to update it to my current email)?

I just did a similar thing, to change your account email you'll need to go through the Wizards customer service system, answer some account details and your security answer, and they should be able to do it. Only took me about a half hour of back and forth communication.

Remove ads