• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

WD's "Base of Operations" OCC

Bihlbo

Explorer
Hey, we're fighting a HYDRA!! :D

Who's next? What's going to happen to Toruk the punching bag and the rest of us not-so-lethal desperate heroes? What're we waiting on?

Kenku17

First Post
Hey, we're fighting a HYDRA!! :D

Who's next? What's going to happen to Toruk the punching bag and the rest of us not-so-lethal desperate heroes? What're we waiting on?

Im actually wondering if im going to be a punching bag soon, although, this is also making me wonder if I should bag the flanking bonus and backup and use one of my stat potions I have stowed...Who are we waiting on actually?

Oh, I remebered to sub this, so I will do my best to keep my OOC here.

Walking Dad

First Post
We are waiting for Rhun, who is online at the moment. If I don't see a post in the next hours, I will let Rowan repeat his last rounds action.

Toruk's d@mn crit... Next time the hydra will not hesitate...:devil:

Voda Vosa

First Post
I feel like a punching bag, I've been rised twice and twice stroke down. Butl in the midtime, Toruk used his sword like a chopping maching.

Walking Dad

First Post
My nice big scary monster :.-(

Tough choice:

- Give you a break to rest (first time!) and waltz through the BigBadEvilGuys.:angel:

- or let them attack you in your sleep.:devil:

Decisions, decisions...

Remove ads