weem made maps!

GandalfMithrandir

First Post
he created a free mapping software that is easy to use and looks pretty nice, just putting this out there for all the DMs that are interested, it's still in alpha but it will get better (at least according to weem, and I'm pretty sure it will)

you can find it here

This is the most awesome mapping tool ever. Really. Incredibly easy to use, very good quality. Just one problem. It's not IE compatible. Big frown.

But otherwise nine kinds of awesome if you're a Firefox or Chrome user.

jackslate45

First Post
making things compatible to all browsers is very time consuming. It is faster to focus on a few, then work on the others once done.

Also, this is quite good.

weem

First Post
This is the most awesome mapping tool ever. Really. Incredibly easy to use, very good quality. Just one problem. It's not IE compatible. Big frown.

But otherwise nine kinds of awesome if you're a Firefox or Chrome user.

Yea, sorry - IE issues will be resolved sooner than later - glad you dig it though!

making things compatible to all browsers is very time consuming. It is faster to focus on a few, then work on the others once done.

Truth.

Also, this is quite good.

Thanks!

We're (myself and @ForrestHat) really exited about this and have some really cool plans. I wrote an article on the site called "On Tilesets" that lays out my vision of how those will work as well.

We are building this based on a really close relationship with the community. We read everything everyone is saying (that we can find) - and try to respond to everything. We even poll users asking which features they would like to see next. The community is driving this and helping build it right along side of us.

So yea, we're glad people seem to be really into it ;)

Anyway, glad you guys like it

renau1g

First Post
So is your poll going to be like WotC's and you'll select the third or fourth most wanted items to implement ;)

j/k Great work weem. You'll be level 19 in no time.

weem

First Post
So is your poll going to be like WotC's and you'll select the third or fourth most wanted items to implement ;)

j/k Great work weem. You'll be level 19 in no time.

Haha, zing!

No, in fact the polls are to help us select the next (1) big feature, but in the last poll 2 of the 3 features tied... so we did em both, hehe.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Man... It's like the ages old original dungeoncrafter, but better :D Well, it will be once you get some more tiles in. I love it.

Remove ads