• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

We're Not in Kansas Any More

hafrogman

Adventurer
Dustin looks around the cave for a moment.

"That other man . . . Frank, was it? He seems to have been out there a while. I wonder if he's okay. Maybe he's seen something."

He clambers to his feet again to go and have a look for their missing companion.

Talviarianna

First Post
April watches as Dustin scrambles down the slope looking for Frank. I think I'll wait right here for now. No telling what might be out there in the dark. Do cougers hunt at night? She takes a seat at the entrance to the cave, prefering the dim light of the strange moon to the inky blackness of the cave. She begins to shiver slightly and pulls her knees up to her chest hugging them tightly while trying to keep one bare foot warm by covering it with the other bare foot. I know I'm going to regret this later but its DAMN cold, and I wish the sun would come up

Mista Collins

First Post
Taking off his leather jacket that he passed out in before waking up in this strange location, Bryan walks over and offers it to April. "Here, that this. I don't need it right now."

Bryan remains standing, looking out the cave up at the sky.

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
Hari watches Dustin leave following after Frank. He sits for a while lost in thought considering the strange circumstances in which they find themselves. Strangers in a strange land, other than himself and the principal of his childrens school he could see no clear connection between them.

Last edited:

Glognar Beldin

First Post
Sitting there still trying to figure this all out, Isaac sits and listens to others why he tries to make sense of it all. Still confused about this whole thing, he decides to chime in on the question asked about what we do.

"I'm Isaac, and I'm a Criminalogist - Investigations Division. Some know it is a medical examiner, crime scene detective, etc."

Isaac watches the other guy go out of the cave looking for the one that left earlier.

"I hope we can figure out something soon"

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
OOC: This might amend Hari's actions a bit.

Hari watches Dustin pick his way down the slope toward Frank, who is staring intently toward the horizon between the two facing cliffs. Dustin is about two-thirds of the way down when he too can see the reason for Frank's amazement. The astonishment on both men's faces is readily obvious.

The desert-sailing ship draws steadily closer. In a matter of minutes, it will pass by the cave.

Talviarianna

First Post
Mista Collins said:
Taking off his leather jacket that he passed out in before waking up in this strange location, Bryan walks over and offers it to April. "Here, that this. I don't need it right now."

April looks up at Bryan and flashes a dazzling smile, Thanks... thanks a lot... she says as she takes the jacket and uses it more like a blanket, covering her scrunched up legs and upper body.

She addresses Issac, I feel completely useless... and scared. How are we gona get back home? God, the more I think about it the sicker I feel. she looks up at the strange moon, the smile long gone replaced with worry and concern. She shivers a little, more from the building fear than the cold.

Where in God's name are we....

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
The astonishment on both men's faces so readily obvious Hari quickly follows after Dustin to look at what ever sight they have seen and gasp in amazement at the desert-sailing ship drawing steadily closer.

"A ship!" he calls to those behind in the cave, the pitch of his voice rising as the adrenaline starts to flood his viens "its a friggin ship!

Quick, quick we have to get its attention!
"

Mista Collins

First Post
Startled by the shouts below, Bryan turns his focus from the moon to see what all the fuss is about.

"A SHIP?! What in the blazes is a ship doing in a desert?"

Talviarianna

First Post
Oh my God, this guy is loosing it... GREAT! Just what we need to deal with on top of everything else, hallucinations. April gets up, puts the leather jacket on, and moves closer to Bryan all while eyeing Hari with suspicion and a little fear. She leans into Bryan, never taking her eyes off Hari, and whispers... Do you think he's dangerous?

Remove ads