What adventures are you thinking about running?

Halford

First Post
Sadly the more I think about it the more I want to make the adventure slightly higher level and the more it seems to fit into my Ebon Mirror plans. Thus I think I will currently sideline it for the option of using it in mid heroic tier Ebon Mirror play - should my PCs bite of course.

Judges expect the next Ebon Mirror series proposal in your in boxes shortly! Along with a somewhat radical and possibly overly explicated encounter plan. I am also pondering a new adventure, though I have decided that I would like elements that are not currently focused upon.

Graf

Explorer
You're a good man.

I'm finding my current two games (one L4W one not) a hefty commitment.
(Fun of course... but only x hours in a day...)

covaithe

Explorer
Yeah, it's work, isn't it. I'm really looking forward to DMing 4e, and I have some ideas for adventures, but I don't really have time right now, and I know I won't have time in a few weeks, so I'm clenching my teeth and not proposing anything. Yet. For now.

Halford

First Post
It is surprising how much work running an adventure can be, but at the moment I do have the time so I might as well take advantage of it while I can! :D

Evilhalfling

Adventurer
Allays of Daunton

It looks like you have 4 active adventures running at the moment, so its unclear if there should be more, but I have a rough outline for a 1st level game involving the beggars guild of Daunton. City based, messy intrigues and low-life skum. Inhuman PCs welcome.

It will be a rather short arc, with only 3 onscreen fights (beginning, middle and climax), but there will probably be other challenges and hand-waived battles between them.

a few questions, where do I send the summary, and is there any existing info about the underbelly of Daunton?

garyh

First Post
Our Judge e-mail, for both character and adventure submissions, is l4w.judges AT gmail.com .

It wouldn't hurt to have your adventure in and ready to go. I just cleared out the tavern for a quick adventure myself, but we have at least one more new PC there now, and surely more to come. At the worst, after my PC's are done with my short adventure, some or all pf them could join your game if you haven't gotten enough new PC's arriving at the tavern.

No info about the underbelly of Daunton immediately leaps to mind.

covaithe

Explorer
I think Closed Eye features some glimpses of the underbelly of Daunton. If you're not in that adventure, you might read through the thread and write to the DM about what kind of setting elements they have planned. Likewise Sybillene Idol, if only because it's set in Daunton.

Don't worry too much about conflicts; in theory the judges will notice potiential conflicts in the adventure proposal and suggest alternatives. In practice... well, we can always retcon if we have to. ;)

ukingsken

First Post
I'm gearing up to run some adventures in and around the Kingdom of Jade, with a fairly hefty focus on the militaristic aspect of their current culture.

I'm going to try and run it in small little blocks like real world living games go instead of a giant campaign arc that only involves 4 or 5 pc's.

I just wanted to ask here (since I've checked about every other resource I could find) if there is any more Koj info lying around before I just start creating.

dimsdale

First Post
It wouldn't hurt to have your adventure in and ready to go. I just cleared out the tavern for a quick adventure myself, but we have at least one more new PC there now, and surely more to come. At the worst, after my PC's are done with my short adventure, some or all pf them could join your game if you haven't gotten enough new PC's arriving at the tavern.

Your game has ended (nice job by the way, I followed the posts all the way through) and Covaithe's adventure with 8 or 9 or so including myself (good job there too Covaithe) is almost at a close. I think we are looking at a huge influx of adventurers looking for more work. You got a good thing going here. Keep it up. I for one will be ready to take off again when another adventure starts.

Don Incognito

First Post
I mentioned this in the discussion thread, but I'm still ironing out the details of an adventure for 5 PCs as we speak.

I just hope I don't accidentally end up killing one of you. This will not be an easy adventure.

Remove ads