• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What are "The Styes"?

rich pett

First Post
Heathansson said:
Are either of you a manifestation of the eternal champion, like Elric, or Freddie Mercury?

Well, Logue does seem to keep turning up like some sort of horrible bad penny wherever I go - does that count??

Plus, every time I get a good idea he's set an adventure there first.

Plus, every time I think I've done something reasonably good he goes and raises the damn bar in the next issue...

Plus...hey hang on a flippin' minute...

Rich

Sorry, I can't resist saying 'Freddie Mercurayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!' as the opportunity has presented itself...

Presto2112

Explorer
I'm just starting to run a D&D campaign (tonight, in fact!) with a group I've been with for five years now. The Styes mini-string is one that I'm looking forward to starting, but since we're starting out at Level 1, it won't be seen for a while. Plus, there's kenkus! I love kenkus!

Heathansson

First Post
Presto2112 said:
I'm just starting to run a D&D campaign (tonight, in fact!) with a group I've been with for five years now. The Styes mini-string is one that I'm looking forward to starting, but since we're starting out at Level 1, it won't be seen for a while. Plus, there's kenkus! I love kenkus!
What's not to love about kenkus?!?

Remove ads