What boardgames are you playing in 2012?

Agamon

Adventurer
Played 1812: The Invasion of Canada last night. Fun Eruo-style wargame. I was american militia and me and my american regular bud gave the boot to those annoying native americans in Buffalo, got rid of the pesky redcoats in Plattsburg and took an undefended London at the end of the game to steal the victory! Stupid Canucks. :p

catsclaw227

First Post
I am headed to a buddie's tonight and we are going to give the Tannhauser Revised rules the ol' college try. I'll let you know how it goes.

MerricB

Eternal Optimist
Supporter
Played Dungeon Petz, Space Empires 4X and Axis & Allies: Air over Thursday and Friday. Very nice to be playing Space Empires again - great game, although this one had a couple of random events (ship wreck tech finds) that swung the game massively in my favour.

catsclaw227

First Post
Last night I played Pandemic with the On the Brink Expansion as a solo, then a buddy came over and we played together. I think this is one that my wife might actually like since she hates heavily themed fantasy or sci-fi stuff (and yet she married a gamer...)

MerricB

Eternal Optimist
Supporter
Played Urban Sprawl last night with three players (very chaotic, and a lot of fun) and played in a Heroclix tournament.

Remove ads