• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What Free RPG Day swag did you get?

blargney the second

blargney the minute's son
I raided a couple of stores and looted:
- the kit by WotC - module, tile, and mini
- Song of Ice and Fire
- Revenge of the Kobold King
- the Dungeon Crawl Classic

What booty did you snag?
-blarg

Shroomy

Adventurer
Does anyone know if WoTC plans on releasing the Free RPG Day adventure on their website after this weekend? None of the FLGS in my area were doing anything for it the last I checked.

Sigdel

First Post
Could someone post a pic of the dice? My fiance and I went to free RPG to get them and they were all gone.

But I did get two of the DDM, one WoTC adventure, SoIaF quick start rules, Return of the kobald king and Punjar from goodman games. So I amd out pretty well.

DM_Jeff

Explorer
Revenge of the Kobold King by Nic Logue is easily the item of choice where I went, luckily I grappled one before it escaped.

The WotC tile and mini were very nice as well. I didn't see any dice as part of the stuff at the store I went to.

I also supported them with some purchases to show my thanks. "All Things Fun" in Berlin NJ.

-DM Jeff

lrsach01

Explorer
Sigdel said:
Could someone post a pic of the dice? My fiance and I went to free RPG to get them and they were all gone.

There was more than one company with dice. Chessex sent d6 specially made with the date and store name on them. Q-Workshop sent out special orange and black Elven dice. My store opened the bag and we each got one die (I picked the lonely d12). Here is a pic of the die type if not the color:

kelfzcz.jpg

useridunavailable

First Post
Some of the guys in my group (I was stuck at home with the kids) went to the FLGS near the end of the promo and grabbed:

-One pretty cool wraith mini
-One copy of the WoTC module
-One copy of the DCC module
-3 of the dungeon tiles

There wasn't enough stuff left for everybody to get one of everything, but they did all get the tiles, which will probably all get used. We also ended up with at least one of most of the other stuff available, so all in all, it seemed to be a worthwhile trip. :)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads