WotC What is the last WotC adventure you played in or DM'd?

Jacob Lewis

Ye Olde GM
Earlier last year, I began working on revising Reavers of Harkenwold in order to revitalize a return to 4th Edition using only Essentials as an OSR-style game. I will be returning to that as soon as I get settled into our new home in Washington.

I am about a quarter at most through running Princes of the Apocalypse in my one group. My other group is about to start Shadow of the Dragon Queen. The former group is normally just official adventures, and the latter mostly just my own, but every few years I do run something official for that group - the last time was Out of the Abyss, so it's been a while.

jgsugden

Legend
DotMM and Dragonqueen both ended prematurely at around the same time due to DM availability. Both were at similar levels of completeness.

Blue

Ravenous Bugblatter Beast of Traal
Last WotC module I've ran... nothing. Last time I ran a module it was back in AD&D 2nd days under TSR.

Last WotC module I've run in? One group started Tyranny of Dragons and got two sessions into it, does that count? If you want actual time invested it would be CoS.

Remove ads