What Licensed RPG Do You Wish Existed But Doesn't?

payn

He'll flip ya...Flip ya for real...
Which gender and personality for Shepard though? Female Renegade Shepard has my vote!
Huge gigantic enormous elephant in the room. In fact, I think its been a sticking point in the development of any ME movie. No matter what choice they pick, it will be wrong for a significant amount of the fans. Thats just Shep's gender! Then, you have the dozens of romance angles.

I believe there was some talk about making a movie about the early human wars centered on the David Anderson character. Not a bad way to do it. I could see a series that focuses on merc companies Blue Suns, Eclipse, and Blood Pack. They could even try and get Andromeda right. A number of options to avoid the Shep problem if they chose.

For the record, I'm with Fem Shep Renegade too.

Reynard

Legend
Huge gigantic enormous elephant in the room. In fact, I think its been a sticking point in the development of any ME movie. No matter what choice they pick, it will be wrong for a significant amount of the fans. Thats just Shep's gender! Then, you have the dozens of romance angles.

I believe there was some talk about making a movie about the early human wars centered on the David Anderson character. Not a bad way to do it. I could see a series that focuses on merc companies Blue Suns, Eclipse, and Blood Pack. They could even try and get Andromeda right. A number of options to avoid the Shep problem if they chose.

For the record, I'm with Fem Shep Renegade too.
They should make it an awkward buddy action-sex-comedy where femshep and manshep(?) are actually a divorced couple but forced to work together to save the galaxy -- and they are BOTH horndogs.

Oh, wait, that's just The Orville.

Which, by the way, should ALSO be an RPG.

payn

He'll flip ya...Flip ya for real...
They should make it an awkward buddy action-sex-comedy where femshep and manshep(?) are actually a divorced couple but forced to work together to save the galaxy -- and they are BOTH horndogs.

Oh, wait, that's just The Orville.

Which, by the way, should ALSO be an RPG.
Lets just make a Conrad Verner movie!
ConradVerner_400x400.jpg

Remove ads