• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What's going on?

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Rystil Arden said:
Bwahaha, then you should join my next campaign when/if I put up the Recruiting Thread next week :)
I would've joined the current one if I knew anything about the game and wanted to wade through so many new races and classes and such... I was kind of bogged down at the time and would've preferred something a little more normal.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Jdvn1 said:
I would've joined the current one if I knew anything about the game and wanted to wade through so many new races and classes and such... I was kind of bogged down at the time and would've preferred something a little more normal.
Hmm...guess you won't like the next one either. Maybe my third one will be more normal. Still, I can't argue with 50 IC posts in one day. Yay!

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Jdvn1 said:
I was kind of bogged down at the time and would've preferred something a little more normal.

To be honest RA has done a wonderful job with his concept/game... It really is normal in feel. Hell he even got me to make a dual arcane caster, basically a bard/sorcerer mix, and I haven't in all my games and in all my years played an arcane caster in 3rd edition before. The last time I played an Arcane caster they where called magic users. :lol:

(I just dislike the class type, but his rocked, I couldn’t ignore it.)

Rystil Arden

First Post
Brother Shatterstone said:
To be honest RA has done a wonderful job with his concept/game... It really is normal in feel. Hell he even got me to make a dual arcane caster, basically a bard/sorcerer mix, and I haven't in all my games and in all my years played an arcane caster in 3rd edition before. The last time I played an Arcane caster they where called magic users. :lol:

(I just dislike the class type, but his rocked, I couldn’t ignore it.)
:eek: ::blushes:: :eek:

I'm really glad that you're liking the game, although even I would find myself hard-pressed to call a game where your adventuring group might be a Pirate, a Dinosaur, and a Ninja (just like the April Dragon :D) to be normal :)

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Rystil Arden said:
:eek: ::blushes:: :eek:

hey you earned it. :D

Rystil Arden said:
I'm really glad that you're liking the game, although even I would find myself hard-pressed to call a game where your adventuring group might be a Pirate, a Dinosaur, and a Ninja (just like the April Dragon :D) to be normal :)

I thought it was normal enough... I am curious if there is a class of wise martial weapon warriors. A bard (with knowledge) and a fighter.

You know the ultimate wandering loner. :D

Rystil Arden

First Post
Brother Shatterstone said:
hey you earned it. :D

I thought it was normal enough... I am curious if there is a class of wise martial weapon warriors. A bard (with knowledge) and a fighter.

You know the ultimate wandering loner. :D
"The ultimate wandering loner with bardic knowledge and songs" would probably fit the Rowaini Troubadour perfectly. They even get special powers based on the places they visit.

Remove ads