• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What's going on?

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Rystil Arden said:
"The ultimate wandering loner with bardic knowledge and songs" would probably fit the Rowaini Troubadour perfectly. They even get special powers based on the places they visit.

Uhhh, I was thinking more of “The Man with No Name” and not so much as a singing cowboy. :)

Rystil Arden

First Post
Brother Shatterstone said:
Uhhh, I was thinking more of “The Man with No Name” and not so much as a singing cowboy. :)
Umm...I guess a Ronin or a Bounty Hunter could be used to make a "Man With No Name" although they don't have Bardic Knowledge.

Seeten

First Post
See, I work weekends, and I post from work, so I'd be the perfect candidate for this weekend posting stuff. Instead of just watching. :p

Gez

First Post
Well...

Guillaume is mastering a Shackled City PbP I play in. Over the time, only three persons remain in the game: himself the DM, Julie (his wife) as a player, and yours truly as another player. Guess what just happened? What happens so often with married couple, a baby. So the game's on hold for a few days...

I've joined another game, NarlethDrider's goblinoid Eberron campaign. But Narly has disappeared. Dang!

I've tried to continue a PbP here that was previously on another forum, but got interrupted. But while I had a few players willing to talk the talk, they've all disappeared once it was time to walk the walk.

So, I'm applying for another game.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Seeten said:
See, I work weekends, and I post from work, so I'd be the perfect candidate for this weekend posting stuff. Instead of just watching. :p
D'oh, I notice. And we have like two people who haven't showed up yet for the weekend (although to be fair one is on vacation), which is fine, I guess, since its working. If it weren't for the fact that it would mean we'd have to superspeed you two through characters, I'd be tempted to write you and Unleashed into the Prologue and then out again after the Prologue, but I think its too late now :(

But worry not, for if everyone share's BS's opinions of Destiny's Tears, then I see no reason why my next campaign won't start recruiting on Thursday!

Rystil Arden

First Post
Seeten said:
Speed people through? Is that what you call 300 posts in a day? Speeding? *chuckle*
I don't do 300 posts per day. Only 70-some yesterday in that thread (not all mine) and I do 51ish per day on average. That's like, what, 25.5 minutes of time (assuming the minimum 30 seconds per post)?

Seeten

First Post
Only 70 something posts. My goodness. Thats like a 6th of my total. If I got 70 in a day I think I'd collapse from...well maybe not exhaustion, but it sounds crazy! Then again, getting to level 60 in World of Warcraft seemed crazy too, but I have persevered. :)

Rystil Arden

First Post
Seeten said:
Only 70 something posts. My goodness. Thats like a 6th of my total. If I got 70 in a day I think I'd collapse from...well maybe not exhaustion, but it sounds crazy! Then again, getting to level 60 in World of Warcraft seemed crazy too, but I have persevered. :)
Heehee, well the 70 weren't all mine. I had help from all my players too (although I will confess to posting over half of them myself). And I know how hard it is to max out level in an MMO. Congrats (or as they often said in the one I played, Omedetou) !

Seeten

First Post
Omedetou? No idea what one that was. Then again, I've only really played 3(5), Earth and Beyond, City of Heroes and World of Warcraft. WoW does really remind me of D&D, to be truthful. Especially my rogue, with sneaking and detecting/disarming traps, sneak attacking...well there is a tangent for you.

Remove ads