What's left from the Monster Manual (1977).

Which of these would you like to see converted in the Creature Catalog?

• Beetles (rhinoceros, water)

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • Cerebral parasite

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Dolphin

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Lizard (Minotaur, subterranean)

Votes: 9 37.5%
  • Mammals, giant (beaver, lynx, otter, porcupine, ram, skunk)

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Neo-otyugh

• Pleistocene animals (mammoth, mastodon, irish deer, baluchiterium, titanothere, etc.)

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Sprite

• Strangle weed

• Wind walker

Votes: 7 29.2%

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
These are the final remaining creatures, yet to be converted from the Monster Manual (1977 version). Take you time, and let us know what you want to see here! :)

If this poll is successful, I will add more like it soon.

I have already done a conversion of the ordinary Sprite (not soda pop), but vote for it anyway if you want to see it in the Creature Catalog. :)

Since there are only 10 spots open on a poll, I had to leave the following creatures out, so if you want to see them, respond to this post:

Buffalo
Bull and cattle
Crustacean, giant (crab, crayfish)
Fish (barracuda, eel, lamprey, masher, ray)
Fish, giant (gar, leech, pike, portuguese man-o-war, sea horse)
Flightless bird (ostrich, emu)
Herd animal (ox, giraffe, antelope)
Hyena
Jackal
Slug, giant
Stag
Tick, giant
Turtle

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
my bad, i meant to check the creature locator before i posted that... but c'est la vie, i forgot. :) looks like you can also scratch the mastodon off that list.

Pale

First Post
I was torn between the Giant Mammals and Pleistocene Mammals. I voted for the Giant, but would really like to have voted for both :D

ColonelHardisson

What? Me Worry?
Were you thinking of converting the Pleistocene and giant animals as advanced versions of the ones in the 3e MM, where applicable? Since it's Boz that posted this thread, I assumed so, but I figured it couldn't hurt to ask.

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
ColonelHardisson said:
Were you thinking of converting the Pleistocene and giant animals as advanced versions of the ones in the 3e MM, where applicable? Since it's Boz that posted this thread, I assumed so, but I figured it couldn't hurt to ask.

for the most part, yes. unless someone else has a better idea. :)

Remove ads