Where i share my experiences with DCC (as a noob)

not-so-newguy

I'm the Straw Man in your argument
Enworlder Notes:
I decided to give three adventure hooks during the session. They are all from published adventures:
1) Malice of the Medusa by Andrew Hind
2) People of the Pit by Joseph Goodman
3) Village of the Condemned from Off the Beaten Path: Desert Excursions by Thom Wilson

Also I was running People of the Pit on the fly and I think I made a mistake. I believe the Basilisks' cave was further down below than where I placed it. Oh well.

Rules note:
The Thief skill "Handle Poison" gets mentioned during the session. I handle this differently than how it is described in the book. I define the skill as the ability to extract something useful, usually poison, from a creature or plant. For example, removing the eye from a dead Basilisk.

Recap: A Choice is Made

Encounter #1
Are you there Cthulhu? It's me, Eni.

The last critter was driven off and then Eni dropped into a coma. He was visited by Nyarlathotep, The Crawling One, Prophet of Cthulhu. Eni's constant pleas were irritating Cthulhu's slumber; recompense must be paid. He was commanded to sacrifice his most valuable objects (1000gp) in a ritual. Eni got the feeling he was let off easy.
0xp

Encounter #2
Bezad Abboud's New Hunting Lodge

After Bezad's guardsmen searched the place, the young nobleman paid the group 500gp and graciously added 100gp for the bugbear carcass. He then sent a servant to retrieve the taxidermist. This would be the first trophy for his new hunting lodge being built.
1xp

Encounter #3
The Library of Amun Tor

Kane finally remembered to visit his temple, the Library of Amun Tor. Kane's choice of worship is rather peculiar since he can't read or write (7 intelligence), but the guy is willing to risk his neck for his deity. So that's something.

Burat the Chronicler was pleased to see the adventurer. The head priest was visited by an agent of Khemair, which is a town to the north. The agent was seeking help and willing to pay 1000gp for it. Someone was murdering Khemairian nobility by causing them to burst into flames.

Burat made it clear that solving this murder would add prestige to the Temple and offered 3 healing potions if Kane accepted the offer. Also solving this murder would be good karma; +1 to Luck to all upon completion.
1xp

Encounter #4
The Mists of Atha'al

Eni went alone to the Atha'al Oasis around midnight and met with Cutty the Chronicler. Eni scattered his valuables on the shore, while Cutty performed the ritual for the sacrifice. A mist thicker than the fog on Skyline Boulevard in Pacifica rose about them. Soft splashes from the oasis was heard as something slid across Eni's feet to retrieve the sacrifice. The ritual was complete and Eni no longer had Nyarlathotep's attention. Which is a good thing.
0xp

Encounter #5
"Don't be a byter"
~Cutty the Chronicler; Proverbs 3:16

Cutty had an offer for Eni. Cultists to the southeast, found deep in a pit, had become active again near the village of Huary. The cultist are trying to sacrifice women to their false god. The gargantuan tentacled beast, which they claim is an extension of Cthulhu, was actually an outer-dimensial being from the Elemental Plane of Earth (earth as in "dirt," not the planet) that is trapped here against its will.

These posers need to be stopped! Cutty offers 3 vials of Bull Wasp Poison (3d6 damage; Fort save 14 for half) if the offer is accepted. This is also cleansing karma; +1 Luck to all upon completion.
1xp

Encounter #6
Barothet's Bazaar

Foddir did some inquiries about Kevin the Squire. He found out that the guy was located just north of Barothet's Bazaar, which is a small neighborhood of people in Iruk originally from the Land of Den to the west. Nothing else about it was done though.

The gang was hanging out at the Hairy Locust, the Regal Beagle of Iruk. Mutaz the proprietor visited with the party. He shared a rumor that he just heard from a mercenary: Several days travel northwest of Iruk is the Condemned Village of Jamila. As the story goes, the villagers refused to shelter a wizard from a deadly sandstorm and the wizard cursed the place with his dying breath. Now the villagers are all undead. The former Guard Captain of Jamila was known to own a magical sword.

The gang deliberated on what to do next. They had three choices:
1) Solve a murder in Khemair. Reward: 3 healing potions, 1000gp, +1 Luck.
2) Tentacles, a pit, and cultists. Reward: 3 poison vials, +1 Luck
3) Undead Village. Potential reward of a magical sword.

You guys decided to go with #2
1xp

Encounter #7
Looking at the Pit

After talking to the village elder in Huary, the villagers gladly directed the adventurers to the pit. The gang gathered on a large slab of rock overhanging the pit. There was a post with shackles hanging from it. Apparently this where victims were sacrificed:

"The pit is about 100 feet wide. An ancient stone staircase is carved into its edge and spirals down around its rim, eventually disappearing into the stinking mist. Local legends say the staircase has existed for centuries, its original masons long forgotten, and the disgraced priestly order retreated down this staircase when forced out of civilization. There is a clear vanishing point where the stair disappears into the thickening mist, and at that place you can see dark shapes moving."
0xp

Encounter #8
Here come the people of the pit

Faceless humanoids with little vestigial tentacle growths and dressed in grey robes approached the party from the spiraling stairs. Bad intentions were apparent from their muffled mouthless chanting. They were easily dispatched, despite the face-huggers that emerged from their chest. No idea why they were chanting though.
1xp

Encounter #9
The Mountain Basilisks

The gang walked down the staircase lining the pit. The gang skipped the first door and continued down. Next they came upon a cave mouth and decided to explore it. Surprise attack! Basilisks! Eni and Turmus are nearly killed, but the party ended the threat. Much Disapproval was gained by the Clerics. The Basilisks had gold horns which were removed. The gang considered removing the Basilisks' eyes, but decided not to do that. They realized that a Thief's "Handle Poison" skills would be needed for that.

The cavern continued on, but the gang decided to head back to the staircase.
3xp

Encounter #10
The Secret Door

The gang continued down the stairs. They came across another door and decided to take it. A grey robe on the other side of the door attacked, which they quickly dispatched. Inside the room was an altar with 4 black egg shaped things and a smelly censor, all of which was gathered. Foddir the Elf found a secret door. He opened it and triggered a trap which caused some damage. A small corridor was found. Foddir could squeeze in there, but the rest of the party would have to doff their armor. The Elf decided to explore alone.

Traveling the maze of corridors, Foddir tripped a trap and then avoided another one. He found two chutes that slid down into the unknown. He skipped that. Then he came upon another secret door. He opened it. It was another altar with the same 4 black eggs and censor, plus a grey robe cultist. Foddir attempted to sneak up on it, but an errant squeaky fart betrayed him and the fight was on! The Elf suffered some wounds, but ultimately prevailed.

Foddir gathered the altar items and headed out the door on the opposite end of the room. He found himself on the upper part of the stairs along the pit. He had managed to backtrack to the first door that they had passed. He walked down the stairs and met up up with the group. The Elf entered the corridors again; this time choosing a different route that descended in to a small room with water that magically dripped up from the floor into a puddle on the ceiling. After doing some experimenting, which included trying to "dive into puddle" in the ceiling, the elf backtracked to meet up with the rest of the group with a large bump on his head.
2xp

Encounter #11
Bang A Gong

The gang continued down the stairs and came upon a 15 foot gap. On the landing below was a gong and another door. Using a rope and grappling hook, the gang managed to secure a line. Although they did hit the gong a couple of times, which emitted a large echoing sound. The gang is now on the landing below.
1xp

Session xp: 11
Dwight: 54xp (2nd level after adventure is over)
Everyone else: 76xp

darjr

I crit!
Here's an awkward realization from tonight: I'm really uncomfortable killing my player's characters and enforcing the grittier play style of DCC. OTOH, the players seem to be really enjoying the change from 5e. All in all, a good thing. I need to stop worrying so much.
But also it's OK to not want to kill them. In fact be on their side. Even as they make that save or die.

not-so-newguy

I created some printer friendly character sheets. No art work and lots of space for people who have crappy handwriting and refuse to get reading glasses (me)

They're based off of these character sheets: DCC RPG Resources

These are pics, so they appear skewed.

EDIT: If you notice something missing or incorrect. Please let me know!

Generic (Warrior/Dwarf/Halfling)
orca-image--1453235028.jpeg

Thief
orca-image--681268942.jpeg

Cleric
orca-image--128998823.jpeg

Wizard/Elf
orca-image-871373544.jpeg

Back page. Weapons/Equipment/Coins
orca-image-301092855.jpeg

Spell list for up to 14 spells. Includes space to write mercurial magic and manifestation.
orca-image-1188685804.jpeg

Last edited:

Ath-kethin

Elder Thing
You don't have to kill characters, you can set the lethality at whatever you want, it's not baked into the game that PCs need to die to make the game work ...
I really wish more people understood this fact. Many folks seem to flock to DCC (especially coming from 5e) because they REALLY want PCs to die more often. I've seen some vicious Judges, and seen many players put off by them.

A high body count is definitely possible, but it isn't necessary. I ran a campaign for the better part of a year that included two 8 year olds (both of whom turned 9 through the course of it) as well as a handful of adults, and we had 0 deaths after the funnel. A lot of it was just luck, a lot of it was just canny play, and we had some scary near misses, but none of the PCs died.

I love DCC - it has all the flexibility and modularity and customizability of the old TSR era while maintaining a sleeker and more modern design and adding its own brilliant spin to everything. It's the perfect RPG.

Last edited:

not-so-newguy

Recap May 7: Cult of Palimdybis

Encounter 1: Holding Cells. 1xp

The session began with you guys on a broken landing on the interior stairway lining a huge pit. A stone door blocked the passage into the side of the pit. A pair of you pushed the heavy door open. There was a 30-40 foot corridor that curved to the left up ahead. Two doors on the left and two doors on the right lined the corridor.

Cell D
A prisoner.
After listening at all the doors, you guys opened this one first. It turned out to be Don Keykong the Warrior, who is a former cooper from Iruk. He was a bodyguard for a merchant that was ambushed by grey-robes. The grey robes thought they had properly drugged him and left him unconscious in the cell, but the clever warrior hid the sleep pellet under his tongue and never swallowed it. He was trying to figure out a way to escape until the party found him.

Cell A
A gray-robed cultist.
A faceless cultist, angry at the intrusion. This guy was easily dispatched. Foddir found a secret door, but the passage was never explored.

Cell B
An uninitiated cultist.
He still had a human form and was studying a long scroll made of taut, gray leather.
How should I describe this accurately?... "Our bloodthirsty invaders slaughtered the cloistered monk as the pillaging of the temple continued" ...OR... "Our stalwart heroes vanquished another evil cultist and gained a scroll while exploring." Which version fits your character better? Maybe a little of both: "The slaughter continued as our stalwart invaders pillaged the scroll from the cloistered cultist." Choose your own adventure.

The scroll contained the spell CONTROL TENTACLE. I made a mistake by showing you guys the spell. Here are the bullet points of the spell Control Tentacle:
  • Allows you to control a giant tentacle of the Pit Beast.
  • Does not count as "Spells Known" by a wizard, but must be studied for an hour.
  • Think of it as a magic item for wizards & elves, rather than a spell or spell scroll.
  • Can only be cast when being read from scroll.
  • No potion needed
  • Spell burn 1 point necessary for casting. This point does NOT get added to Spell Check.
  • You know that some form of corruption happens during casting. (Yeah I spoiled this)

Cell C
A writhing mass of blood-red tentacles. Easily dispatched.

Encounter 2: Drawbridge 2xp

The gang continued down the corridor which veered to the left and came upon this:
"The stone passage ends on a landing that overlooks a narrow 20-footwide ravine. Below you, the ravine writhes with a sense of motion. You see squirming tentacles rising and falling in the depths amidst a squirming mass of suckers, eyeballs, claws, and other tentacled appendages. Across the ravine is a drawbridge, flush against the opposite cave wall and held tight by stout iron chains. From below you hear a weird ululating sound, much like the one you heard on the stairs before."

Using their trusty rope & grappling hook, the party managed to hook one of the chains on the drawbridge. Then the party combined their effort and dragged the drawbridge down into place. While this was happening, party members were getting slapped around by the giant tentacles. You guys eventually made it across and huddled against the double doors on the other side before proceeding.

Encounter 3: Maze 2xp

"You stand looking into an octagonal room with walls and ceiling covered in a glistening black marble. The floor is also a black marble base but is inlaid with an intricate pattern of white marble. The white marble forms a circling, snaking maze-like pattern of loops and swirls. There are many dead-ends. A single narrow strip starts the maze before you, and only one ribbon of white marble emerges at the other side of the octagon, where it dead-ends into a blank wall."

After studying the maze on the floor for about a half an hour, Kane took.the lead in tiptoe-ing through it flawlessly. A double door appeared on the other side. After completing the maze, clerics felt a strange,empathetic connection with the pit-beast, giving them a deeper (and disturbing) understanding of their enemy. In effect, Clerics get +1 when attempting to 'Turn Unholy' vs cultists.

Encounter 4: Frog of Bobugbubilz 2xp

After solving the maze, the gang was in a corridor made of expertly cut stone. The corridor took a 90° turn about 30 feet ahead. Every 10 feet or so, there was an urn on the right side of the corridor. Eni and Turmus hung back while the rest of the group moved forward, which proved to be a mistake. As the rest of the party move proceeded, walls began to swivel, blocking the passage between the pair and the rest of the party. 3 walls swivelled into place before they stopped moving forward. It was discovered that there were pressure plates under the floor. Unable to disable the trap, the gang started digging. It took a total of 6 hours to create holes big enough to squeeze through all three walls. As the gang continued down the corridor, six more walls swivelled into place. They turned another 90° corner and saw this:

"The corridor widens as the floor descends and the ceiling rises, forming a roughly bell-shaped room in three dimensions. At the bottom of the declivity before you rests an enormous flabby toad-like creature, gurgling loudly. Its huge, beady eyes roll toward you, and its toothy jaws unhinge slightly with a soft sighing noise. Behind it is an enormous wooden door."

Some Q&A ensued with the giant frog communicating telepathically. Here was the important info that it imparted:

Q: what are you guarding?
A: I serve my master Bobugbubilz and his minions in eternally faithful dedication to whatever task can best use my humble abilities. Today, this task is sitting in this room.

Q: Who is Bobugbubilz?
A: The dark lord of water-dwellers and muck-singers, the king of the murky planes, the amphibious lord, the egg-layer, the toad-singer, the mightiest of all, Bobugbubilz.

Q: Can we pass?
A: My lord and master commands me to obey the dictates of the cloaked ones, who direct that no outsiders pass this way.

Realizing that they were at an impasse, the gang decided to resolve things with violence. Dwight lobbed the potion of explosion onto the frog's face. Other people helped. Then Dwight killed it.

Encounter 5: Yellow Robe of Palimdybis 2xp

The large door opened inward to the right. A square shaped room about 25 feet across. There was an alcove with a peg in the wall. This peg confounded the group. Why was is it here? What's its purpose? Who put it here? What was their name? Did this peg-installer lead a happy life? Alas, the peg was silent. So the gang opened the door at the other end of the room.

You open the large door inward and witness this:
"You stand before a long room with a rounded end. All is quiet, but you can feel the prickly vibrations of static electricity on your scalp.

The floor at the room’s far end begins to glow. In what seems like only a second, a flash of light runs through the floor, mimicking the pattern you saw earlier. Now five creatures stand in the room before you: three crimson-robed men with no faces, a blubbery 10-foot tall monster with a giant beaked face and many long tentacles, and a stick-thin figure in a yellow robe.

The yellow-robed figure has a shadowed dark space where his face would be. In a croaking voice he pronounces: “The doom of Palimdybis is upon you!” Then his allies advance as he steps backward and vanishes."

A fight ensues. The red-robes summon a shadowy tentacle. Dwight gets the final shot on everyone, which is the only shot that counts. After Dwight gets done with the heavy lifting, Kane again takes the lead in tiptoe-ing through the maze and vanishes. Everyone else follows. You have been transported to another part of the dungeon.

TO BE CONINUED....
As our stalwart, bloodthirsty, invasive heroes venture into the unknown; let us take stock of the overall situation. Everyone is place under a curse by the Yellow Robe guy, suffering a -1 to Luck. The Clerics are steeped in Disapproval. Hit points have been depleted. You are also are on the verge of exhaustion, especially after tunneling through three walls.

You have the enemy's attention, or at least the attention of some of them. The cult seems to be made up tentacle-facehugger type creature that lives within a human host. The pit-beast seems to be a little bit passive in comparison to the cultists, allowing itself to be controlled by even the cult's enemies.

Will our plucky invaders vanquish these total byters? Perhaps we'll find out in our next session...

See you all May 21st!

Session: 9xp
Dwight: 63xp
Don: 9xp
Everyone else: 85xp

Archade

Azer Paladin
I really wish more people understood this fact. Many folks seem to flock to DCC (especially coming from 5e) because they REALLY want PCs to die more often. I've seen some vicious Judges, and seen many players put off by them.

A high body count is definitely possible, but it isn't necessary. I ran a campaign for the better part of a year that included two 8 year olds (both of whom turned 9 through the course of it) as well as a handful of adults, and we had 0 deaths after the funnel. A lot of it was just luck, a lot of it was just canny play, and we had some scary near misses, but none of the PCs died.

I love DCC - it has all the flexibility and modularity and customizability of the old TSR era while maintaining a sleeker and more modern design and adding its own brilliant spin to everything. It's the perfect RPG.
In our weekly FLGS DCC game we finished our 31st session ... one character was brought to 0 hp but saved by his companions. After the initial funnel, we've had 4 deaths, mostly henchmen or 0-level characters ... the possibility of death is there, and it makes the players stress over encounters, and that's good enough ...

overgeeked

B/X Known World
In our weekly FLGS DCC game we finished our 31st session ... one character was brought to 0 hp but saved by his companions. After the initial funnel, we've had 4 deaths, mostly henchmen or 0-level characters ... the possibility of death is there, and it makes the players stress over encounters, and that's good enough ...
Exactly. It’s not that most judges want a constant bloodbath, it’s that most judges want death to be a real possibility and for the players to act accordingly. When death is extremely unlikely, or no longer even possible, players start making wildly unrealistic choices. That’s great for some games and tables, but one big reason I love DCC is it keeps the players grounded even while doing to most surreal, outlandish, and bizarre stuff.

not-so-newguy

Oooooof, this one was brutal. A near TPK.

Palimdybis Strikes Back!
received_1733815133747261.jpeg

Encounter 0
Cut Scene: Intro of New Characters 0xp

Sweeney Todd the Barber (Neutral Thief) was performing a simple reconnaissance job that involved posing as passenger on a caravan traveling to the of south Iruk. He was required to take note of the route the caravan followed. The higher-ups in the Smuggling Ring find this type of info important for some reason.

He was kidnapped by Grey Robes while sleeping within the caravan encampment near Huary. Apparently he had been poisoned because he awoke confused and had a splitting headache. He was also chained and stripped of everything except a loincloth.

Lester the Jester (Cleric) was escorting a potential acolyte of Ildavir. Her name being Wuzra the Ropemaker and their destination was a cave complex in the Blood Plains of Esh where Lester's mentor lived. They journeyed south of Iruk which brought them near the village of Huary...

They were kidnapped while camping outside of Huary, but there was struggle. The last thing that Lester heard before he was knocked unconscious was that the cultists were planning to save Wuzra for a special sacrifice to Palimdybis.

Lester and Sweeney were paired together and both chained to a device. It was two pieces of lumber that were crossed to form a + and set horizontally on a round platform. There were six other people chained to each end and they pushed the crossed timbers counter-clockwise. Broad chains attached to this device were connected to gears on a heavy millstone which slowly ground something into a grey dust.

Nearby was a circular pit, spanning about 40 feet across, that was filled with a huge tentacle. Rope ladders were attached to it. Occasionally groups of robed people used the tentacle as an elevator, somehow magically commanding the tentacle to raise or lower. Sometimes Sweeney and Lester would see a solitary grey robe just use the attached ladders to travel up and down.

The pair both looked up as the chained Halfling in front of them collapsed from exhaustion. "I think the little guy's dead" muttered a dwarf, who plodded next to the dragging corpse.

Encounter 1
Egg Teleport 1xp

The party had just been transported via the Maze (see Encounter 5 from "Cult of Palimdybis" recap).

They found themselves in a circular room with the same exact Maze as before. A clear path encircled the Maze with 7 egg-shaped doors exiting the room. The gang started inspecting the doors. When the door was opened, they discovered a closet sized room with another door on the opposite side. Foddir and Dwight deduced that the room was used for teleportation.

The gang decided to open the door on the opposite side and found a circular corridor. Holding hands, they traveled single file. The corridor started to shift randomly: up, down, left and right. This shifting happened gently at first, then increased the further they went. Until finally the shifting became so severe that people took some damage. They all retreated back into the circular room.

They decided to to use the teleportation rooms. They discovered that by concentrating, a person could teleport into a different room that had an exit. So everyone teleported and they moved on to the next encounter.

Encounter 2
Exploring the Shrine & Yellow Robe's Bedroom 1xp

The gang walked down a hallway into what appeared to be a Shrine to Palimdybis with a weird Tentacled Beast statue at the other end. 3 grey robes were lying prostrate in deep meditation. They were quickly dispatched, along with the face hugger octo-mass things that popped out of them.

They explored the room and soon discovered that topaz gems decorated the statue. Out of the 30 or so gems, 10 were pried off of it. Two concealed doors were discovered while getting these gems. One door led to an empty attic space above the statue. The other door led to a bedroom.

This room contained a simple wooden bed with mattress, a writing desk and chair, and a large round-topped chest. Shelves on the wall held small clay figurines, and a crude wooden frame held an ink drawing Palimdybis (presumably). Eni took the figurines and the drawing (sans wooden frame). Someone also took the 3 yellow robes in the chest.

The gang return to the Shrine room, salvaged two grey robes, and took an unused door. It opened into a hallway.

Encounter 3
Exploring the Grey Robes' Sleeping Quarters 1xp

The gang explored the hallway and open a couple of doors. They came across the unoccupied sleeping quarters of the Grey Robes. The pilfered some robes. A grinding noise could be heard, so they decided to discover the source.

Encounter 4
Machinations of Palimdybis 1xp

C&P from adventure: "A monotonous grinding noise comes from this irregular cave, which contains a contrivance designed to turn a massive millstone. Two pieces of lumber are crossed to form an X, set horizontally on a round platform. An exhausted-looking team of peasants is chained to each of the four ends, and they push the crossed timbers in a counterclockwise direction. Broad chains connect gears on the platform’s base to a huge millstone nearby, which rotates laboriously, crushing some gray substance beneath it. As you enter, the peasants look up but do not stop pushing the wheel."

To the party's right, they could see the Tentacle Elevator described in Encounter 0. The substance being crushed was the dessicated skin, teeth, and suckers of Palimdybis. The slaves silently point to the exiting cave mouth on the other end of the room and motion the PCs to be quiet.

The gang backed off and deliberated. Many different schemes were discussed. Unfortunately the party lacked a Thief, so sneaking in there to spy was near impossible. Breaking the slaves chains was discussed, but then dismissed. Finally they decided to approach in disguised Grey and Yellow Robes and pull some Star Wars "we brought a prisoner" shenanigans.

Encounter 5
Showdown with the Yellow Robe 4xp

C&P from adventure: "The cave widens into a large space filled with activity. In one corner, several cultists practice mock combat maneuvers. In another corner they weave mats, and in another corner they read parchments."
[sigh]
Their disguises were quickly discerned when the enemy spotted the PC in a Yellow robe. The fight was on and the party rushed forward. The enemy had 1 Yellow Robe, 3 Red Robe, and 6 Grey Robe. Apparently more cultists were on the way because Yellow Robe yelled for reinforcements.

The fight was on! Swords swung, arrows plucked, patrons invoked, tentacles summoned, and it was a bitter, bitter fight. Unfortunately your DM rolled a crit every round (I think 4 in total, maybe more). Reinforcements rushed in. It was a bloodbath and not the super kewl "we kicked butt!" kind of bloodbath. Nope it was the "Oops, the Cleric just got crushed by a giant tentacle. Oops, that 1hp mook just shoved a rusty dagger in my heart. Now I'm dead. I hate this game. Oops... and there goes the wizard." kind of blood bath.

Aftermath: Five of Six PCs laid dead or dying on the cavern floor. Turmus the Warrior was the only one that remained standing. Lester the Jester rushed for to try to save the dying. He was only able save Eni, who had been crushed by a summoned tentacle. [This is not exactly how the dying rule works, but close enough. I didn't want spend 30 minutes trying to find it in the book.]

Epilogue:
Turmus and Eni freed the rest of the slaves. The bodies were carried by the former slaves as the Warrior and the Cleric led the way back. They returned to the circular room and traced the Maze and then eventually exited out of the Pit.

In Huary, Eni reported their deeds to the the village leaders and promised to return in two weeks. A brief ceremony was held for the deceased in Huary.
RIP Foddir the Elf
RIP Don Keykong the Warrior
RIP Kane the Cleric
RIP Dwight the Wizard.

Total Session xp: 8

New Characters
The circled one is Wuzra
The crossed out one is the dead halfling from Encounter 0
Screenshot_20230522-202318_kindlephoto-244856801.png

Screenshot_20230522-202454.png

not-so-newguy

One of the players went to visit family in the Philippines for the last several weeks and has missed the adventure so far. He'll be returning to a nearly new group next week.

Remove ads