• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Whew. 3 down, 2 to go.

I just (well, 4 hours ago) finished my first Law School final exam.

Damn.

I think I did pretty well, all things considered. Federal Civil Procedure is, at its best, GODAWFUL.

Luckily, my last final is on the 16th, so I can see ROTK opening night with no stress! Woot!

Just felt like sharing,

-F

edit: Now LRW is out of the way too. Banzaii!

Last edited:

Enforcer

Explorer
Hey! I'm also a first-year law student! At Loyola in Chicago, if you're curious. My first exam is Torts on the 10th. I'm dreading Civil Procedure myself, my professor is not good on an epic scale...and he wrote the text book that's just as useless. Edit: At least we get a different guy for Civ Pro II next semester...

Anyways, you're not alone!

Last edited:

pogre

Legend
Ahhhh, the good ole' days. I fondly recall contracts kicking my rearend first semester. Good luck you guys!

Even if you don't use minis :p

Heh.

I admit that I've been guiltily buying some of the DnD minis...

Speaking of finals though, it's 2 down, 3 to go! Up next... contracts. ::shudder::

Last night I had probably the most rat-bastardly final I've ever experienced, from my Legal Research and Writing Prof. of all people. Never have I taken an exam designed with the specific intent to goad/trick/deceive students into choosing the wrong answers for the right reasons.

Does it just get worse from here on out?

-F

Enforcer

Explorer
I'm already done with Legal Writing...turned in my 18 page memo. Started studying for Torts today, it's the most important of my four exams.

Enforcer said:
I'm already done with Legal Writing...turned in my 18 page memo. Started studying for Torts today, it's the most important of my four exams.

Yeah... my 20 pager was due on the 24th. I'm still flabbergasted that he gave us a bigass memo *and* and a final exam. Pretty ruthless really.

I'm dreading torts... simply because my professor is notorious for writing horrid, novel-length exams that nobody ever finishes. Ironically, it's one of my best classes, because she's a superb teacher in general.

*sigh*

And you may ask, how is it that I have time to browse the boards and study for my Contracts exam at the same time?

Er... *runs away quickly*

-F

edit: misspelled 'flabbergasted'... go figure

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads