Which non-D&D fantasy RPG do you currently play?

Bluenose

Adventurer
Still not meeting in person, so we're staying with Barbarians of Lemuria again. I have a Runequest: Adventures in Glorantha game ready to go, but that'll only start once we're meeting in person again. Whenever that is.

woefulhc

Explorer
I am currently running a weekly DFRPG game at a local game store. Had 4 new players show up this past session, 2 of them just as the initial two finished character generation. Unfortunately one of them was about 10 and had just finished his second monster energy drink. Once I realized I needed to do a bunch of railroading for that character (but not the others) the game was able to move forward. They stomped the spiders that had caused huge issues for the two players that had been there the first week.

Also playing in a 3.5e set in Dragonlance and running a couple of SF games.

Jay Murphy1

Meterion, Mastermind of Time !
The Blood of Heroes (DC Heroes) superhero roleplaying.

Forgot to add Gamma World 1e/2e (1.5?), going hot in 5. Got my rad pills though, so should be good (looks at third nipple).

Last edited:

doctorbadwolf

Heretic of The Seventh Circle
So, I am mostly working on playtesting my 5e classes, and working on a version 3 of my TTRPG, but I am considering taking a brake from both to try running a Blades In The Dark game, since I’ve learned a lot more about it. I enjoyed the stripped down hack my buddy ran a while ago, but I really enjoy the setting and premise, and would love to dig into it more. I’m not sure I’ll ever really love the play ethos of that style of game, but games have surprised me before.

I also would like to start a new The One Ring game, but I think that will have to wait until one of the D&D campaigns wraps up.

Right now I'm running Cypher, and playing in a HERO based fantasy game - and am planning a multi genre that includes fantasy using Modern Age. And Pathfinder, but I include that in "D&D" for system purposes.

Well, the Blades crew broke into the vault in the Iruvian embassy after a detour with the ghost of a ship captain that Scotch once executed. Waiting in the vault was an Iruvian fox demon who had a nice conversation with Zhao, the crew's leader and resident fox-person. It offered to hire the crew to neutralize their most powerful patron, Lady Ankhayat. Zhao took a rain check on that offer and the crew absconded with the loot. But now they have conflicting job offers from multiple competing geopolitical powers. Will they choose a side or just go Yojimbo on everyone?

Remove ads