• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Which race WILL you be playing?

Which race will you be playing first?

• Halfling

Votes: 8 2.6%
  • Dwarf

Votes: 10 3.2%
  • Human

Votes: 60 19.4%
  • Half-Elf

Votes: 25 8.1%
  • Elf

Votes: 9 2.9%
  • Eldrain

Votes: 39 12.6%
  • Tiefling

Votes: 12 3.9%
  • Dragonborn

Votes: 43 13.9%
  • Rawr! (DM)

Votes: 104 33.5%

Stalker0

Legend
I'm liking the dragonborn, though maybe the eladrin as well.

I will say that I'd least consider playing the new halfling, I hated the 3x one.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
IF

1) my group adopts or attempts to adopt 4Ed

AND

2) the DM doesn't HR them out

I'll probably play a dragonborn as my 1st 4Ed PC.

Serendipity

Explorer
Having found myself back in that place where I'm the only one who actually *runs* a game, I'm stuck in the DM's chair. Were it not so, probably a half-elf or something familiar to get a feel for what's the same and what's changed faster.

Sojorn

First Post
Halflings, dwarves and elves are apparently dead to everyone.

Which is odd because although I'm going to be human, everyone else in my group is going to be a halfling.

Family

First Post
I just want to point out that at this point elf is the only race without a vote. Maybe the reason they left was that you didn't want to play with them. hmmm?

Kzach

Banned
Banned
I voted dwarf because I like the idea of a forward fighting, implacable warlord who leads by example and can't be pushed around, literally.

I mean, would you follow the dude who gets knocked over and manipulated around the battlefield like he's the puppet of the enemy whilst he's shouting orders at you, or the guy who stands, resolutely in the face of the enemy, delivering telling blows and opening up opportunities for you to excel?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads