White Mountain OOC Thread

Bloodweaver1

First Post
Fenris said:
Might make a good mount for an ambitious young paladin. If there was a kindly old man willing to raise and train it for her :]

If one could only be so lucky. Plus the likely hood of this campaign reaching that kind level is unlikely. Unless, depending on the outcome of this campaign, we all decide to continue gaming together.

-Blood

Fenris

Adventurer
Bloodweaver1 said:
If one could only be so lucky. Plus the likely hood of this campaign reaching that kind level is unlikely. Unless, depending on the outcome of this campaign, we all decide to continue gaming together.

-Blood

Mostly I was teasing the old lech Dentmus :p

Gray Shade

First Post
Thanks for the "Bardic Knowledge" Fenris! My knowledge of Nordic Lore (for lack of a better term) is pretty general--thanks for adding some detail that I'm missing!

Gray Shade

First Post
I'm sure that as long as Lars has a gut left to put gut-rot in, that Dwarf will be more than happy to pay up! Perhaps he'll pay you back with a Draco-Lich mount ;) Of course, a Draco-Lich would probably rather disect all the party members than be your mount, but if you really want to try some time . . . :eek:

Oh, by the way: The Padre DOES have an actual name: Skjoldr (Lazlow put it right there on his character sheet in the "Name" slot, but I keep calling him The Padre since that's what I called him in the intro, although Skjoldr's a very fine name!). All the locals know his given name, but depending on each character's comfort level with him you might or might not call him by it.

Also, by the way, I'm having a very fun time with this game so far. Everyone seems very into it, which is awesome. Thanks!

Krug

Newshound
Yeah it's a fun game. :) Enjoying it so far. And that gold dragon should give us big heap of experience points no? Heh.

Remove ads