• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

White Mountain OOC Thread

Krug

Newshound
BTw Gray Shade, I'm running a short adventure over at the Living En World forum... so give a shout to Gogsmol if you wanna go rat hunting! ;)

Gray Shade

First Post
Yeah. Sorry all, but I am out every Sunday and Monday.

I'll head over and take a look: Thanks, Krug!

*crack of whip* I'd better get back to this game thread first, though! :D

*time passes* Krug: Watch for Eddy the Tough on LEW, he's talking to Gogsmol.

Last edited:

Gray Shade

First Post
Lazlow's Whereabouts

Lazlow lives in/around Houston, which is of course about to be run over by Hurricane Rita. Because of this, he doesn't expect to be posting for a few days at least (if nothing else, their power will be gone).

His announcement of this is actually on a different thread . . . I can't seem to get the post # for that to link it, but here it is, anyway:

Lazlow said:
OOC: Hurricane Rita is bearing down on us wit' a quickness as I speak (type), and no matter where the storm hits up or down the coast, I will without a doubt be sans electricity for a few days, so don't count on anything from me during that time. My workplace is closing down for Thursday and Friday, so I'll be home battening down the hatches in preparation. I'll post as soon as I can after the storm.

Gray Shade

First Post
I've known Lazlow for a while, I think he'll understand if we keep on without him. Might as well try to get this dragon out of the way anyway. :) (I've actually talked to him and know what he wants, so I'll run The Padre for a round or two to keep things going--but I'm going to give Bloodweaver a couple hours more before I post again, as his action could easily change what some people--The Padre especially--are doing).

Last edited:

Gray Shade

First Post
Important Notice

Hey, everybody!

Krug has introduced me to the Invisible Castle dice rolling page. I'm guessing most of you know about this, but if you don't, take a look. Anyway, I'm going to start using it for all the combat here (it makes things a bit easier for me, and allows you guys to see what's rolled without me having to write it all out). I'm experimenting with just linking the description of what happens to your dice rolls, so you get the idea of what happens without the description being interupted by numbers, but you can click on the description to see the numbers. I tried it on this latest post and I think it worked well. If you haven't yet, please go back and click on a few of the linked descriptions (they're the ones in gray) and let me know what you think. I think it brings in a little of the tabletop gaming without slowing things down.

Anyway, that's it. Oh, and I talked to Lazlow a couple hours ago. The hurricane is supposed to hit him Saturday morning, but it's been downgraded to Category 3 (of 5) so its a lot weaker than it was yesterday (when it fluxuated between 4 and 5) and it's also going in a better direction so that what hits him will be a lot weaker than what they were predicting yesterday, so that's all good too. I'll pass along more as I hear it.

Gray Shade

First Post
Yeah, like that!

AH! Yes! Yes! Krug's got the hang of it!

Please feel free to roll your own attacks, saves, skill checks, etc. on Invisible Castle. If you have any trouble, just let me know. It's a pretty simple process though. Bear in mind that when you roll you can choose to roll 1 time, and then put in something like "1d20+3 (your attack roll); (note the semicolon) 1d6+2 (your damage roll)" except without all the stuff in () and it will give you a result of a to-hit number and a damage number, which I thought was pretty cool. Anyway, if you don't feel comfortable with it, let me know and I will do all the rolling still, but with my characters it always feels good to roll my own results (even if I'm just clicking and not rolling per se, but you know what I mean!).

IF YOU MAKE YOUR OWN ROLLS, THOUGH, MAKE SURE TO PUT A LINK TO THE RESULT SO THAT I CAN SEE IT IF I NEED TO! THANKS! (er, sorry to shout :uhoh: )

Remove ads