• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

White Mountain OOC Thread

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Just a heads up, but I have been in the process of moving this week from my place in Trier, Germany to my new place in Trierweiler, Germany. I may be unable to post from Saturday to Wednesday.

GS, if you can run Lars after Friday as such:

If there is good beer or food: he eats or drinks it
If there are women being feminine around: he becomes awkward and seeks to flee
If there is someone in trouble: he tries to help
If there is a creature that attacks the party or village: he attacks

: )

Lazlow

First Post
Hidee ho everyone! It's good to be back on the boards. Let's get this dragon revived so we can kill it for the XP!

...Er, I mean, let's go find that evil stuff. Yeah, evil.

Bloodweaver1

First Post
Damn man.. talk about an addict needing his fix!!

Question - As this is being my first PbP, how does XP work? Should we expect to gain XP/levels during this adventure or do we stay where we are? Just curious.

-Blood

Gray Shade

First Post
In Living EN World, the experience system is quite rigorous (from my understanding). However, here in "unofficial" pbp games, the XP is up to me. :] (heh heh! ;) )

I'll be awarding XP after each Chapter. Right now, I'm expecting 5 Chapters--since I don't have ALL the combats (and what-nots) figured out that far in advance (I do have the rest of Chapter 1 and most of Chapter 2) I can't really say what the level the characters will be at when all's said and done. I'm pretty new to the pbp game, too, so I'm not sure how common/uncommon leveling up is, but I expect each character to get a couple of level gains by the end of this adventure.

Gray Shade

First Post
By the way, Krug, I'm reading a great article on Alan Moore in the magazine Comic Book Artist (some info, here). Figured since you're obviously a fan you would be interested (since he's such a recluse normally). The interview is well worth the price of the issue, although the guy who wrote it actually has a book coming out about Alan Moore (can't remember the title right now) so I guess it could be worth waiting for that, since this interview will probably be republished in the book.

The interview is a little old (from 2002, just as League of Extraordinary Gentlemen Vol. 2 was starting), but there's a lot of personal details in the interview about Alan Moore's . . . er . . . spiritual side (his life as a magician). Anyway, just wanted to point it out to you. It's good stuff! :D

Krug

Newshound
Ooh thanks for your reccomendation Gray. :) Have loads of his stuff including Writing for Comics etc. And yes, he is quite a magician. ;)

Bloodweaver1

First Post
Damn it!!!
I wrote my post up while I was at work and forgot to email it to myself before I came home!!! I am going to see if I can re-write it tonight, if not I will post it up first thing tomorrow morning. Sorry for any delay.

-Blood

Bloodweaver1

First Post
bump - just because I can, and so we don't loose track of it.

Also I figured if a large dragon can fit through that hole then a couple a medium huminiods could do to. Oh well.

-Blood

Last edited:

Remove ads