• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Who's a Hotty?

In the Olsen twins thread, Darkness mentioned someone he thought was pretty hot. I thought about posting a similar message, but then decided that would amount to a hijacking of the thread. So, I'm starting this discussion:

Who's a hotty in your book? I'm not talking about "oh she's/he's cute" or "yeah, he/she looks nice." I mean who is so hot that if you met them in person you'd be speechless - or at least stunned. please no more than 3 names.

For me, its a hard call to make but 2 would be girls that have been on Law and Order.

Jill Hennessy is just too much. Especially after seeing her in a few interviews. She's not only hot, she's got a great personality. I watch her new show (Crossing Jordan) just because she's in it.

# 2 would have to be Angie Harmon (see the pic below, couldn't find one that would allow a direct link) (AKA Abbie Carmichael on Law and Order ). A little too tall for my taste, but that voice is magical. And she worked on Batman Beyond, lending her sexy vocals to one of the characters.

#3.... Hmmm..... don't know. I'll get back to you on that one.... J-lo maybe... but I think she might not be very smart.... Maybe Kathy Ireland.... but she's not too bright either....

So how about you? Who do you think is a "10" in the book of hotties?
(note: don't say "my wife/husband" unless you are going to post a pic ;) )

Attachments

• ah38.jpg
    ah38.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 208
Last edited:

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
Bloodstone Press said:
In the Olsen twins thread, Darkness mentioned
Me? Here? I didn't even post to that thread. :)

By the way, folks, let's keep this thread tasteful, in case it needs to be said.

Doh!

That was Hand of Evil, not Darkness.... sorry about that.

Guess I was too excited! ;)

By the way, folks, let's keep this thread tasteful, in case it needs to be said.

Yeah. This isn't an open call for pigishness. Its supposed to be a light discussion about what different people find attractive.

Last edited:

Trainz

Explorer
7of913.jpg

The geek in me likes her very much.

But I didn't watch that Boston Public (?) show. I want to see her in something else. I guess she didn't want to be type-casted.

Capellan

Explorer
Hida Bukkorosu said:
Kiera Knightley

The one and only reason I will sit through the upcoming "King Arthur".

For my own original nomination, Eliza Dushku.

And on behalf of every woman I know, Sean Connery. Yes, still. :)

barsoomcore

Unattainable Ideal
Have to say I'm not getting this whole Kiera Knightley thing. Ew.

But number one is forever Maggie Cheung. Dear lord. Sigh. Hm.
After that, hm. I mean, we're talking totally knocking one's socks off, right?

See, that's the problem. Once Maggie shows up, pretty much every other actress goes right out the window.

Remove ads