Who's the best Superhero?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I'm testing the Question Thread functionality, and figuring out how it works, and thought this would be a fun way to do it.

Each reply should be a nomination for a Superhero and why you think they're the best (whatever 'best' means to you). Each Superhero can only have one nomination, so it's strictly first-come first-served.

Don't post anything else in this thread. Just a nomination for a Superhero that has not yet been nominated. I'll delete anything else.

People can then use the upvote and downvote functionality to vote for the Superheroes.

What fun, eh?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
SUPERMAN! The hero who popularized the superhero genre and started many of the genre's tropes. A hero who is good through and through.

07-ACT-040120-p26-PT-Superman-TN.jpg

Snarf Zagyg

Notorious Liquefactionist
Namor, the Sub-Mariner.

250px-NAMOR1cover-CMYKcrop.jpg

1. He's not Aquaman.

2. Arguably the first anti-hero in comics; long before the Sopranos, even before 1940, Namor was the jerk you rooted for.

3. He's not Aquaman.

4. He's obscure, but not so obscure that you're obviously trying to be obscure.

5. He's not Aquaman.

6. Like the McRib, Namor shows up occasionally to everyone's delight, and then disappears leaving you wanting more.

7. He's not Aquaman.

8. Namor fought for the environment and the downtrodden before it was cool, and he didn't care what you thought about it. But not in some terrible, Aquaman fashion. Because, in case I didn't mention it- he's not Aquaman.

Remove ads