gasp!It may come to a shock to some of you that sometimes, people are wrong on the internet.
Think to yourself "what would be more valuable than gold". Got five-ish choices? Ready? Ok, where they:
1: Decanter of Endless water
2: cloak of flying
3: Silver (... I'm not kidding)
4: A manual that boosts a stat
5: The friends you made along the way.
Ok, just for fun...
1) Decanter of Endless water: Ok, infinite supplies of clean, drinkable water. It's actually world-changing when you think of it, once you get out of the D&D adventurer mindset...
2) Cloack of Flying: Every little boy and girl's dream. And of not-so-little boys and girls... Sure, ok, I'll take it.
3) Silver: Ok... Hum... Well... I give up on this one... I bet it's about some shenanigans where you can buy something for, let's say, 1 gp, and get more than 10 sp worth of silver out of it, or something stupid like that.
4) A Manual That Boosts a Stat. Yeeeeaaah... it's good, but...
5) The friends you made on the way: Ahhhhhhhhhh, cute!