D&D 5E Why do I like it?

Summer-Knight925

First Post
While certain parts of Next I hate (it still seems to 4e-ish to me, but we'll drop it there as to not start a napalm fight) I find me liking it more and more.

I am thinking of taking part in the DNDNEXT Encounters. But why?

Perhaps my lack of faith in WoTC would have gotten me choked out by Lord Vader, but are they actually listening?

Or am I just coming in late to this entire thing?

biotech66

Explorer
I think NEXT has the best part of all of the editions so far. The edition of some of the stuff for the martial classes makes them a lot more fun then they used to be at high level. Heck, event he stuff I hated about it so far( skill stuff), I've grown to love or at least like.

I plan to run the next season in Next. Hell, if you hate WotC, go play it! You get free rights to yell at them on their forums and their playtest feedback. To to that in 4e, you had to at least STEAL the PDFs. Now they give them to you for free!

timASW

Banned
Banned
I think if they change the rogue, completely. then it could be the best edition of D&D so far. The whole basic framework seems fast, easy and flavorful as well as easy to teach to jump right into. All of which are right at the very top of the desirability list for me.

Remove ads