D&D 5E Why Good Players do not play Player Characters

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
What kind of weapon proficiency is a Les Paul, anyway? Exotic? Limited to racial T-Rex only? THESE THINGS ARE IMPORTANT TO KNOW, DARNIT!!!!

Exotic weapon, except to bards and T. Rexes.

Oh yeah, some of them are flaming, too.
bcd1e680fd788f1f27a4933bf0ed0324.jpg

Oofta

Legend
Fission is just a parlor trick to impress the peasants. The indication of true harmony is fusion.

A KATANA could cause fusion, because it's a katana. But hitting something with the flat of a blade of a katana would be below it. The only reason to swing a katana to slice something into quivering gibbets of shame.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Speaking of GWAR and T. Rexes...

[video=youtube;KyZ3pgABwss]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KyZ3pgABwss&sns=em[/video]

Lanliss

Explorer
This is one of those threads that reminds me everyone here is still technically a denizen of the "Internet", and not just a bunch of people with Law degrees and deep knowledge of Social Psychology.

innerdude

Legend
This is one of those threads that reminds me everyone here is still technically a denizen of the "Internet", and not just a bunch of people with Law degrees and deep knowledge of Social Psychology.

I deeply resent the implication that as a "denizen of the Internet," I am not capable of rational, coherent thought that rises above the morass of ad hominem attacks, poor logic and critical thinking skills, and incoherent grammar.

In response I'd just like to say, "Yer FACE is a denizen of teh Intarwebzz!"

Remove ads