D&D 5E Why Good Players do not play Player Characters

This thread has some excellent advice.

I'm totally gonna play a T-Rex Bard in my next campaign!

2ea23dbba1429ffa575e309becf454c1.jpg

innerdude

Legend
[MENTION=6790063]JackOfAllTirades[/MENTION] --- surely, based on your image above, there's a way to insert a relevant Spinal Tap reference into this thread . . . . I'm just not coming up with one at the moment.

kalil

Explorer
You know, I keep looking back at the first page.

On the one hand, I think to myself, "Self, that Lich probably wants to kill me and eat my soul."

On the other hand, I think, "Hey now, you got a phone number?"

Choices, choices.

This is what if feels like _just_ before you get married....

[MENTION=6790063]JackOfAllTirades[/MENTION] --- surely, based on your image above, there's a way to insert a relevant Spinal Tap reference into this thread . . . . I'm just not coming up with one at the moment.

Challenge accepted!

If you're going to Optimize, the Bard is absolutely recommended for T-Rexes.

But the best choice for Spinal Tap is of course the homebrewed Marshall class, which finally goes all the way to level 20....

8e00f84b7087474382135f877960a824.jpg

G

Guest 6801328

With my newest character I decided to stop pussyfooting around and just play a Katana. I can't decide between races, though. Should I go Adamantite or Unobtanium?

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
With my newest character I decided to stop pussyfooting around and just play a Katana. I can't decide between races, though. Should I go Adamantite or Unobtanium?

After my own heart!

I'd multi-material, to get the best of both. Also, have a T-Lich ninja familiar.*

* Edit: with a Les Paul

Last edited:

Oofta

Legend

Does it matter? It's a KATANA and will slice through ANYTHING! I heard once that a katana sliced an atom! The only reason there wasn't a nuclear explosion was because the katana is made of AWESOME!

G

Guest 6801328

Does it matter? It's a KATANA and will slice through ANYTHING! I heard once that a katana sliced an atom! The only reason there wasn't a nuclear explosion was because the katana is made of AWESOME!

Fission is just a parlor trick to impress the peasants. The indication of true harmony is fusion.

G

Guest 6801328

What kind of weapon proficiency is a Les Paul, anyway? Exotic? Limited to racial T-Rex only? THESE THINGS ARE IMPORTANT TO KNOW, DARNIT!!!!

[video=youtube;UgcfPsGPfOU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgcfPsGPfOU[/video]

Remove ads