• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Winter Ceramic DM™: THE WINNER!

guedo79

Explorer
hmm. well looks like it took out formating when I pasted it form word. It was suppose to indent the second line that rhymed with the first. Oh well.

Also, sorry about the lazy foot notes. Its late and I just happy to be done.

alsih2o

First Post
guedo79 said:
Also, sorry about the lazy foot notes. Its late and I just happy to be done.

can i tell you i was just as nervous trying to url that stuff as i was writing? :)

good luck guedo, may the best keyboard banger win.

guedo79

Explorer
I can understand that. I just got to the point where I dind't want to mess things up.

Good Luck to you too, Clay. I think I'll be happy either way. I'm happy with that story if it wins or not. So if I win I'll be happy to do it again and if I lose I'll be happy to not have to go through all that work again.

alsih2o

First Post
guedo79 said:
I can understand that. I just got to the point where I dind't want to mess things up.

precisely. i was sure my text would look like this- "the john looked deeply into her eyes as she swooned and said "php?attachmentid=12251"m "

guedo79

Explorer
At least now I can read some of the other stories. I've been avoiding them. I didn't want to take the chance of borrowing any ideas or concepts.

mythago

Hero
alsih2o said:
precisely. i was sure my text would look like this- "the john looked deeply into her eyes as she swooned and said "php?attachmentid=12251"m "
You'd be surprised how many guys like that kind of sweet talk.

arwink

Clockwork Golem
Writing the comments up now Folks. Time-Zone, the weekly DnD session and a friends housewarming have kept you hanging this time, but I'm doing my best to rectify it asap. The message should be away once I do a quick spellcheck and try to work out whether I can trim down my comments a little (at present, they're topping 2000 words)

alsih2o

First Post
arwink said:
Writing the comments up now Folks. Time-Zone, the weekly DnD session and a friends housewarming have kept you hanging this time, but I'm doing my best to rectify it asap. The message should be away once I do a quick spellcheck and try to work out whether I can trim down my comments a little (at present, they're topping 2000 words)

2000 words???? don't trim, i wanna see that.

Remove ads