Winter Ceramic DM™: THE WINNER!

Allanon

Explorer
mythago said:
Best Ceramic DM image I just couldn't find an excuse to use:
We're still waiting on that image mythago ;)

Oh and to all the contestants WELL DONE!!!
I've read all you're stories and actually printed (hope you don't mind) some (salia's epic for instance, which is pretty darn heavy even when printed on A4 paper doublesided :eek: ) and distributed them to my player's. They loved them (Oh and Piratecat you've cost me a perfectly good Garfield glass :(, a player managed to drop it from his hands while reading you're 'iconic' story)

I can't wait for the next ceramic DM...

Last edited:

Cedric

First Post
Congrats to Sialia and to PC both for doing such great jobs. Loved both of your stories...

I'm hoping one of these days you guys will let me try again, cause I had a great time.

Sialia

First Post
alsih2o said:
poor mythago, completely spent and unable to post another pic...
I know how she feels. Me, I ran all out of words. Imagine. Me.

So I drew three or four pictures yesterday. (check out my "Miscellaneous art doodles thread" http://www.enworld.org/forums/showthread.php?p=1348024#post1348024)

Anyway, now that I'm on the mend, I just wanted to scrape a few sentences together to thank everyone. This was an incredible experience. I got a lot out of it.

I'm looking forward to next time too, although I still haven't decided whether I will compete or spectate next time around.

Mind still too fried to contemplate.

In a good kind of way.

Last edited:

alsih2o

First Post
Sialia said:
I'm looking forward to next time too, although I still haven't decided whether I will compete or spectate next time around.

but, but, you HAVE to defend your title! it is tradition!

and next time we may eb able to sway p-cat into running it...so i can take on mythago :D

Sialia

First Post
alsih2o said:
but, but, you HAVE to defend your title! it is tradition!

and next time we may eb able to sway p-cat into running it...so i can take on mythago :D
No way! Much as I adore our three esteemed judges this round, I missed your presence on the podium terribly.

Not that I wouldn't like to see you square off against Mythago, and I admit I was disappointed I didn't get to go head to head with you myself . . . but . . but . . actually, I would rather like to have another go at that . . . but I miss having you also judge.

alsih2o

First Post
Sialia said:
No way! Much as I adore our three esteemed judges this round, I missed your presence on the podium terribly.

Not that I wouldn't like to see you square off against Mythago, and I admit I was disappointed I didn't get to go head to head with you myself . . . but . . but . . actually, I would rather like to have another go at that . . . but I miss having you also judge.

i could judge and compete if noone minded ;)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases