Winter Ceramic DM™: THE WINNER!

Zhaneel

First Post
Congrats to Sialia and well done to PC, who was such a gracious loser I'm jealous. ;-)

I'm totally interested in writing next time, so I'll have to keep my eyes peeled. Though with the current company, I'll be impressed if I make it to round 2.

Zhaneel

Maldur

First Post
I must say its great to read all your stories.

All concepts will be stored for future use in game :)

I am so envious at you writing skills.

thank you all!

Quartermoon

First Post
Yes, it was the square root of 3!

Congrats, Sialia, your writing is amazing. And well done Pcat.

This was an entertaining and interesting competition to watch.

Oh, and one more thing...
Piratecat said:
In retrospect, I should have tossed the horror story half a day earlier...

Perhaps. Likely a good idea assuming winning is your goal. But truthfully, I find my writing is best when it is a real struggle getting it onto paper. Birth pain and all that. Without the time constraints of the competition, I speculate that your horror story would be the superior effort.

I'd like to see it, anyway.

:)

mythago

Hero
Oh, my bad--that was the picture than can only be seen by the noble and pure of heart. Let me try another. ;)

Attachments

• nunchucks.jpg
    nunchucks.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 298

alsih2o

First Post
one more- this one can only be seen by nincompoops, smithsonian members and peopel who watched too many saturday morning cartoons-

Attachments

• crazysport.JPG
    crazysport.JPG
    57.6 KB · Views: 344

arwink

Clockwork Golem
alsih2o said:
i could judge and compete if noone minded ;)

Or we could run two heats with different judging teams, and use a poll to vote a winner for the finals :D

Congratulations Sialia, and well played to Piratecat. I live in awe of both your work in this competition.

mythago

Hero
That'd be Spring Ceramic DM, I reckon.

And while it'd be great to have alsih2o at the helm again (I don't think I could fake my way through this twice), I know Pkitty is thirsting for reve^H^H^H a chance to judge. :)

It's alsih2o's baby though.

alsih2o

First Post
mythago said:
That'd be Spring Ceramic DM, I reckon.

And while it'd be great to have alsih2o at the helm again (I don't think I could fake my way through this twice), I know Pkitty is thirsting for reve^H^H^H a chance to judge. :)

It's alsih2o's baby though.

if there are no major objections i am turning the helm to p-cat. :D

i was nervous about letting someone else do it, now mythago has given me faith and i want to see many other people do it :)

Remove ads