WizKids Previews New D&D Mini Sets

Interesting that it looks like there is a single huge creature in the set. When I heard about the spell effects minis I got excited, but then I see they aren't designed to have them share the same space with other minis. I have a need for minis I can put under characters.

Interesting that it looks like there is a single huge creature in the set.

When I heard about the spell effects minis I got excited, but then I see they aren't designed to have them share the same space with other minis. I have a need for minis I can put under characters.

aco175

Legend
To be fair the alternates provide more variety, not less.

The alternative is to just end up getting 2 of the identical mini.

I guess I could 6 city guards and have 5 with spears and one with a sword who is the sergeant or something. Not sure I need more than one annis hag, it is not like I'm going to swap it out when she is casting a spell.

lordstimpy

Explorer
Before I saw these, I preordered but I was like, I don't need more minis so I canceled it....but after I saw them all.....I need more minis, Preorderd a Brick.

ad_hoc

(they/them)
I guess I could 6 city guards and have 5 with spears and one with a sword who is the sergeant or something. Not sure I need more than one annis hag, it is not like I'm going to swap it out when she is casting a spell.

Is that better or worse than having 2 identical Annis Hags?

I like how many of the recolours or stuff like nobles, merchants, and guards have a Caucasian variant and darker skinned variant. That’s some nice representation.

BBShockwave

First Post
"On the way"? Waterdeep Dragon Heist is already out and that pic you posted was known for a month now. And IVC2 did the previews for the other sets months ago. I sometimes feel like this site is in a giant lag, posting "news" just when they stopped being, well, NEW.

Remove ads

Remove ads