• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

World of Warcraft RPG Anybody Interested?

Paper_Bard

First Post
Well... I would beleive something like taht would cost about 1/4 a ring of sustenance does. So... I'd say about 450gp. (Normally 500, but Pandaren's love booze and would probably sell it for a reduced price)

Paper_Bard

First Post
I'll be putting the Rogue's gallery up...but I beleive that I must first set the stage... and give you time to slightly alter your bios as needed.
It is thirty years after the events of WOW.
The Burning Legion and the Lich King have taken over the entire Eastern World... and are currently fighting over it. The last remnants of humanity and all the other races have fled to the West. The Demons, with their Draeni and Blood Elf allies... have all but obliterated the Eastern Populace. Small pockets of resistance exhist... the most influential of these being the Forsaken's underground home and Dalaran. The human city is surrounded by an inpenatrable magic shield... and the Forsaken home is still undiscovered by the Demon or Undead forces.
In the East... the night elves and orcs have been forced to home countless refugees. Humans stand by orc, Night Elf and High Elf temporarily putting away their differences in the face of utter extermination. The Burning Legion has corrupted countless flora and fauna... causing chaos everywhere. They cannot land in force.. however... due to the Lich King being the greater enemy. This is the one reson why the free races are still alive.

You are in Dalaran... the one remaining human settlement in all of Lorderon.
One minute... you had been fleeing for your lives when your homes were attacked... the next... you were transported magically into Dalaran. You have been living there for a year now. You've befriended one of the High-Mages of the Arcane Council, a Demetri Spellweaver. You have just received an invite to meet him at his manor home. The letter states that he has urgent business with you.

And that is where your story begins. What you think?

shadowbloodmoon

First Post
Well, since Pandaren are mostly removed from the goings on of most of the two continents (except the Stone Talon Mountains group..), Lien Phu's story should still fit. He could have been on a diplomatic trip to Dalaran when he gets the message that his services are needed by Demitri.

RobotRobotI

First Post
Heya. I'm a, kinda interested.

Is there still room for another player?

I see you've already got a Goblin Tinker, but... hm. Perhaps you could use two?

Maybe as comrades who work together, or friendly competition? "I've got a flying machine!" "My flying machine has rockets!" "My flying machine IS a rocket!" "My flying machine is a rocket that launches rockets!" *Boom!*

:p

RobotRobotI

First Post
D: Got all the way to equipment, and then the technology rules exploded my brain.

Like, do I need a Feat to use a weapon built with Craft (Technological Device) ? And it seemed a little out there that at level 4 I could be building a machine that'd let me move hundreds of feet per turn. :eek:

Remove ads